Fourteen

Dahyun looked at everyone, "I mean..."

Y/n let go of the hug and looked at Jisoo, "I'm sorry. I know you are doing it for me, but I just want you to take care of yourself first before you worry about me"

Jisoo: "I will take care of myself. Hell I already do"

Y/n: "You have never been a bad sister, you've been the best sister ever. I don't care about what happened in the past, it was not your fault."

Jisoo: "How was it not? I left you home alone and you got taken"

Y/n: "Yeah and you leave me home alone now"

Jisoo: "Saying that doesn't make me feel any better Miss Y/n. But I taught you what to do to prevent that, and now you have Dalgom. But maybe I shouldn't leave you alone anymore"

Y/n: "I'm fine, I survived and I'm here"

Jisoo: "Yeah...I've just always been wondering, how did they find you? What made them check his house and his basement?"

Y/n: "I don't know but-"

Jisoo: "I don't want to think the worse, but what if it happens again? What if you don't come back? What if you don't get as lucky?

Y/n: "What would you do?"

Jisoo: "Search everyday, like I did last time. I snuck out of the house, a high chance of myself getting taken. I cried, but if I can't find you and no one can...and it's been a long time. I might do something that no one would like"

Y/n: "What kind of talk is that?"

Jisoo: "Depression, you should try it sometime"

Y/n: "I'll be fine, I got lucky"

Jisoo: "And I'm thankful"

Tzu: "Can I be honest about something?"

Jisoo: "What?"

Tzu: "I don't want Y/n to know"

Jisoo nodded and got Y/n to sit down on the couch while they went to the kitchen, but Y/n kept sneaking in.

Jisoo: "Y/n we can hear you coming. Sit down on the couch, and I don't want you near the conversation"

Y/n: "Booo"

Jisoo: "Please"

Y/n sat on the couch and just played on her phone. Tzuyu sat on the counter and sighed, "We didn't know about Y/n's past...but um"

Jihyo: "We know about a kidnapping that happened around the same time"

Jisoo: "What do you mean"

Mina: "So we are all neighbors, so that's why we're close even though some not the same age, but we're close in age."

Chae: "There was this guy, a real creep, well one day he walked out and saw us playing and we were playing too close to his house and he freaked. Normally he was okay with it because well like I said, he was a real creep"

Jeong: "Well he yelled at us to get away from his house and we got away. But we noticed a girl in the basement window. We didn't make it obvious, and it was hard to see but we believed she had a black eye"

Momo: "When the guy came back, we were all hiding in Mina's back yard since her house was next to his. We broke a piece of the fence and spied into the window"

Jisoo: "Wait y'all broke the fence"

Mina: "Yeah my parents were not happy, but moving on. Plus it was for a good reason"

Sana: "So we spied into the window, and we saw him talking...well yelling at this girl. She was scared, and she never said anything. But that's when we saw her chained to the wall."

Tzu: "We all ran inside, Mina was getting her parents. Nayeon called the police. Mina's parents got upset at the fence but we told them to look and they saw the girl and they freaked out."

Nay: "They took the phone from me and continued to talk to the police, we watched from Mina's house this rescue. But we never saw her face outside of the house. She had a blanket over her head, they arrested the guy and it was over she was gone."

Jisoo: "And you think it was Y/n"

Jeong: "It was hard to tell, but yeah we think so"

Jisoo: "It was her..."

Tzu: "How do you know?"

Jisoo: "She didn't want me to tell you, but what got her through those long days was watching the 9 girls play in the yard next door. The same 9 girls that are standing in this kitchen today"

Sana: "So it was her?"

Jisoo: "Yeah, but now that we know that. We never had this conversation. She doesn't want you guys to know, so let's just say you guys don't know"

They nodded and went back to the living room, everyone said bye and left except for Nayeon but she was tired so Jisoo showed her where to sleep and she went to bed.

Y/n: "So what were you guys talking about?"

Jisoo: "None of your business"

Y/n: "When I get my hearing aid, you'll never be able to hide a conversation from me again"

Jisoo: "Wanna bet?"

Y/n: "Nope"

They laughed a little, watched a movie and went to bed. The next morning, Jisoo realized she overslept and rushed to the kitchen seeing Y/n cooking but Nayeon was standing next to her teaching her.

Jisoo walked over and was looking at Y/n's style, "Wow"

Nay: "She looks good right"

Y/n: "Morning, want breakfast?"

Jisoo: "Did she make it?"

Nay: "Yup, and I tried it. It's good"

Jisoo: "Yeah breakfast sounds good"

Y/n: "Sit down and I'll serve you"

Jisoo sat down and was served some breakfast, they all quietly ate, and eventually Tzuyu picked up Y/n for her date.

Nay: "Okay, let's go short stack."

Jisoo: "Let me get some money"

Nayeon grabbed Jisoo's hand and pulled her out the door, locking it, and to the car, "Groceries are on me today"

Jisoo: "But it's not fair to make you pay for us. Let me go"

Nay: "Get your ass in the car and let's go Kim Jisoo"

Jisoo: "...Okay"

They both got in the car and went to get groceries, Jisoo tried to make Nayeon pay less money by getting cheaper versions of everything, but when it would go in the basket, Nayeon would take it out and get the one that they normally get.

Meanwhile Y/n and Tzuyu were on a date, and Tzuyu was almost done setting up the movie and Y/n was secretly eating all the popcorn.

When Tzuyu sat back down, Y/n looked over "I'm sorry we can't go to the actual movies"

Tzuyu: "I mean we can, but I want you to have a good experience on this date...plus the guy was an asshole"

Y/n: "Thank you for not killing him"

Tzuyu smiled and when Y/n looked away, Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "He's not dead yet"

Tzuyu played the movie and they both cuddled close as they watched. Tzuyu opened the trunk and they watched a movie on the laptop, it was pretty peaceful.

Y/n just smiled at the jokes they were saying, and Tzuyu was just looking at Y/n who she thought was so beautiful.

Tzuyu was in thought "Please choose me, but I'll still love you if you don't"