=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟜⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐃, the same moving his cell phone silently

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐃, the same moving his cell phone silently. It was times like this when, she loved being home, nothing bothered her and she didn't need to worry.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!"

"Hey Nii-Chan, can you stop? You're moving the bed." [Name] exclaimed, knocking on the wood of the bed.

Calming again, she wondered what her brother was thinking, it wasn't like she could know everything.

It had been a few months since she and Komi met, she found out her name was Shouko, at which Komi was nervous but happy to have been called by her first name. Your relationship was normal, good friends and had cute moments, [Name] wasn't much to express herself however she still managed to smile in front of Komi.

"...I'm going out for a bit." Tadano spoke suddenly making the girl look at him to open the bedroom door.

"I'll tell Mom you hide porn movies."

"What are you talking about?!"

[ ⋆。˚ ❀ ]™ 🍃

Komi had to go buy gifts, as she didn't know how to go alone, her brother was forced to go with her, at first she didn't know what to choose, but after going to many stores she finally decided. Going to the cashier, she didn't know the difference between home use and use for gifts, which resulted in her brother speaking.

Leaving the shop Komi looked excited, even though she didn't know how to demonstrate, she walked with her brother ready to go home.

She stopped when she saw a familiar girl standing there watching a shop window, Komi knew it was [Name] standing there, she would talk to her if she wasn't so nervous. Should she greet her there?

Trembling Komi tried to look for an answer looking at Shousuke, but he wasn't there.

Having managed to convince him that she was going to meet her friend, the two siblings walked over to [Name] - who by the way was still watching the shop window - with Komi finally having the courage to talk to her.

"Hey Komi-San, what are you doing here?" She suddenly spoke without giving the dark haired girl a chance to speak first, resulting in a nervous Komi on her brother's back.

A silence fell between the three not knowing what to do next Komi was still trying to find the courage to answer her friend, Shousuke wanted to go home-which wasn't such a bad wish, by the way.

Trying to lighten the mood, the young girl said: "Hey Komi-San, who is this?"

Komi come out of the trance and looked directly at the girl, coming out from behind the shadow of her brother she took the notebook and began to write.

'This is my younger brother, his name is Shousuke.'

[Name] turned away from the notebook to look at the boy standing in front of him, thinking about it, did they have the same similarities, but did he look kind of empty? It's not like [Name] matters, as Komi wanted the two to interact because they were the same age or something.