=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟟⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

❥ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲༉‧₊

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, the same one checking the candy she got that Valentine's Day, and for some reason she got several candies, to put it simply it wasn't just one of her few friends but the boys in her class.

She didn't exactly know why and didn't question since she was happy to be able to eat lots of sweets—until her mom saved most of them so she wouldn't overdo it.

[Name] was eating one of the sweets while watching television, then was distracted by the sound of the door opening, alerting him that Tadano had probably come home. Standing up, she walked to the front door and saw her brother taking off his shoes.

"Yo Nii-Chan, did you buy any chocolate?"

Almost immediately the boy fell to the ground looking like he had been shot in the heart, [Name] knelt in front of him a little worried about him trying to calm him down.

"What is Hito-Chan doing?" Mom's voice came out of the kitchen as she held up a box of chocolates. "Oh, here's some chocolate for you."

Tadano looked even more affected.

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

"Don't be so upset, you got a chocolate from your mother and one from mine." [Name] commented now sitting in a chair in his room while looking at his brother curled up in bed. "Oh, a friend bought you one too, didn't he? Pff...boyfriend."

Tadano stopped working.

"Dinner is ready!" The siblings' mother yelled, getting their attention.

"I'm on my way."

-

At the table, the three ate in silence, sometimes exchanging a few simple words, nothing deepened. Until [Name] is at peace. "Nii-Chan got a chocolate from a boy."

"Eehhh"

-

[Name] continued to eat her food in silence, she was wondering if she should have a hidden chocolate after that. Pulling out of her thoughts, she saw a shadow pass through the window that she quickly recognized.

"Hey Hito-Chan, buy me another bowl of ice cream." [Name] spoke quickly making the brother grumble.

"Eh? But this week isn't over yet, why would you want another one? Even with cold weather like this." Tadano responded confused only to make [Name] turn his head and glare at him.

❥ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 ༉ ‧₊

The girl was in her bed working on her cell phone, it was just another day when she just relaxed and did nothing. But it was hard to do that when you have a brother who is constantly staring at you thinking about something you don't know.