=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟞⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

⁞ '✎ "𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄?" [Name] asked while putting on a cool coat

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I just got a little fever." Tadano spoke as he followed his sister to the apartment door. "You'll come back tonight, won't you? Enjoy yourself."

"Fine. I'll bring you a little gift from the hot springs." [Name] spoke opening the door and leaving. "Just don't die until I get back, okay?"

"I will not die."

"All right, see you later."

[⋆。˚   ❀] ™ 🍃

Coming out of the hot springs [Name] felt more alive, she loved going there even if it was just for her little allergy. She remembers that her mother always took her there in order to keep her temperate unstable, she would go this year but unfortunately her mother was busy.

Now alone she walked the streets, she decided that she would buy something hot to eat since most likely she would not have the courage to make something edible at home, the only recourse was Tadano but unfortunately she was sick.

Thinking a little more [Name] realized how close her brother was to Komi, and how embarrassed he was talking about her, she had noticed for a while, but just ignored them, maybe they were a perfect couple, but they wouldn't admit it. coming soon.

Stopping walking [Name] seemed to recognize a silhouette in front of her, however, she didn't know if she should start a conversation, she walked towards him with a false hope in her chest.

"Yo, Komi-Kun." She spoke gaining the boy's attention, who turned to look in her direction.

They just stared at each other again.

Not knowing how to have a conversation with someone who won't even talk, she decided to try and invite him to join her, why not? "I was going to eat udon, want to come with me?"

He just stared at the slightly nervous girl who was waiting for a clear answer from him.

He just walked away like he didn't know the poor girl.

[Name] let out a surprised sigh that he just ignored her, maybe he had something more important to do, or someone was following him.

Without thinking twice [Name] walked towards him, walking a little faster to catch him, really wanting him to eat something with her, but as she didn't know how to get him back she came to the only conclusion to stop him. .

She grabbed his arm pulling him towards the store.

[Name] just started saying some random things even though she knew he wasn't even paying attention, after all, she was just talking to try and forget about the physical contact.

Finally reaching the door of the store - still holding the boy to keep from escaping - she tilted her head to get his attention, seeing the boy's dark eyes looking at her, smiling, she tried to reassure him.

"Don't worry Komi-Kun, I'll pay!" She spoke entering the store and forcing him to sit on one of the stools.

[Name] just asked for two udons and was silent soon after, she finally removed her hand clinging to his arm, still being able to feel her hand tingle, she just looked at him out of the corner of her eye realizing he just sat there.

Sighing she looked happy with herself for interacting with someone, without noticing she smiled a little as she swung her legs back and forth.

Silence.

↫ 「💬 [Name] was shaking as she looked at her hand infected with human contact. 」

↫ 「💬 Shousuke wants to go home but he's hungry. 」

❥ · 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆..⸙.ં⸼

↬ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? ^^ 💖

[𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬!!] ⋆。˚ ❁