=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟠⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

❥ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!༉‧₊

❥ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!༉‧₊

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃, knowing full well that she needed to go to school, it wasn't like she hated it, she just didn't feel like going, as for some reason most people always greet with a physical touch and stuff.

Apart from that, [Name] walked calmly, nothing happened to her except people saying good morning, she liked that tranquility a lot because she didn't need to be with her brother in love or anything like that. She would have liked her daily life to be like this, but it was impossible.

Finally, arriving at the school building, she made her way to the gym where the entrance ceremony would take place-which [Name] was a little late due to the easy distraction. - apparently they were almost finished, so the girl just went to one of the empty chairs that were left.

"The following are greetings from our freshmen." The announcer spoke. "Our freshmen's representative is Komi Shousuke-Kun."

[Name] perked up when he heard the name of an acquaintance, wondering if the iconic Komi-Kun would make a speech.

. .
. .
. .
. .

"Err... Komi Shousuke-Kun." The announcer asked once more, causing the students to start mumbling, wondering if he was there. "Hmm?... Komi Shousuke-Kun?"

[Name] just sighed for the tenth time that day, even though she saw him a few times, she should have known he wouldn't do such a thing. She gave a relaxed smile just thinking that she would do the same thing as him-with an extra, just leave the place and go home.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a huff coming from the side of her chair, looking to the side she saw a woman - who looked very young - just sighed nervously, somehow she reminded Komi-San and Shousuke himself.

'He's doing it again.' Shuko thought as she gave another nervous sigh.

[⋆。˚ ❀] ™ 🍃

Leaning her head on the table, the girl induced by having to wait for the teacher to arrive, tried to distract herself with the window beside the chair, but only got more bored, it was almost like she was going to sleep out of nowhere, but she shouldn't sleep in the first day of school.

Lifting her head from her position, she placed her hand on her chin and propped her elbow on the table, looking around the room, she could see the students interacting and seeing some voices talking about none other than Shousuke - since he had given the speech.

A noise was heard from the side of her chair and she couldn't help but look in that direction, beside her was the same dark haired boy in the school uniform.

[Name] Almost as immediately decided that I would talk to him since he was the only one she knew in that room, and it could also be a great hobby for me boredom.