=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟙𝟚⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

That was the last chapter I did last year.

Enjoy, I will disappear for a while.

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 fall strictly on the ground, she was at the school gate watching her classmates go home with umbrellas

She had been fully warned that it was going to rain today, but ended up forgetting to bring her umbrella. She thought about going home in the rain, but she was pretty sure if she did, she'd catch the flu.

She wanted to wait for the rain to stop, but she didn't want to wait as long as her mother would be worried. The girl would be lying about not wanting to get home soon, she would definitely – if she could – 'take' someone's umbrella and run away.

Atchim!

The coldness had already attacked her body, moments like these always made her nose clog up and start to run, not to mention turn red in the process. Luckily, she always carried a handkerchief in her purse—apparently her mother always put it in her backpack, just in case.

[Name] internally thanked the mother.

A few shoes were heard at the entrance, probably more than one student silently leaving for home. The girl didn't even bother to look to see who it was as she concentrated on getting warm under her scarf. Despite all this, she noticed how her body got a little hot and something was close to her.

Shousuke was standing in front of her with an umbrella open to cover them both – even though the rain wasn't on them, it was some kind of signal I think.

Don't take this the wrong way, it's not like [Name] hates him after all this, in fact his life was pretty normal with this time without talking to the boy. Despite still having contact with Komi-San, [Name] doesn't see much difference in talking to them.

"Hey Komi-Kun, I thought you already went home." [Name] spoke trying not to sound awkward.

She looked at the boy in front of her, he didn't answer and was silent just looking. [Name] didn't know what to do now, did he want something? Probably the girl was just having a delusion and started seeing voiceless boys in front of her. She gave up looking at him and looked away at the rain, he wasn't going to answer anyway, so why bother. Out of the corner of her eyes the girl saw the hand that Shousuke held the umbrella, did it look like it was shaking?

"Hey, you're—!" His voice stopped working as he held out the umbrella to [Name], signaling to stay with him. "Eh?"

[ ⋆。˚ ❀ ]™ 🍃

And here were the two teenagers walking under the same umbrella. After a light discussion about deciding the fate of the umbrella - which was really just [Name]'s conversation - they came to the conclusion that they would walk together.

[Name] was trying her best not to get too close to the boy as her arms were almost touching, but she also didn't want to be far away as the umbrella wasn't that big. She started taking a deep breath to try to ease the tension and as she started to relax, she decided she would try to think of something else to distract herself from her current situation.