=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟙𝟙⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

⁞ '✎ "𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐎-𝐒𝐀𝐍, are you friends with Komi-Kun?" A random girl from her class asked, she was accompanied by another girl next to her

"Huh?" [Name] asked looking a little confused by the question stopping what she was doing. "I-I mean, I talk to him, but he never confirmed that I was his friend."

[Name] spoke slowly trying to look like she wasn't forcing the boy to be friends with her. All these days bothering the boy and she didn't even think about how he felt, did he want her friendship or was it just out of pity?

"Oh, there's a rumor that you two were having lunch together alone."

"And we wanted to know if we could be friends with him too!" The other as they watched [Name] finish changing shoes.

"Oh yeah, it's been a while since I had lunch with him." [Name] spoke disinterestedly closing the locker and started walking to the classroom.

"Oi, do you have this to tell us?!"

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

It was already lunchtime and the two teenagers were in the same secluded spot as usual. But something was wrong and Shousuke knew, the girl was quieter than usual, he was fine with that, but it was still weird.

She said nothing but good morning.

"Ne Komi-Kun, do you enjoy my company?"

Yes, that question caught him off guard. He wasn't exactly aware of his feelings now, his company wasn't good, but it wasn't unbearable either – beyond the first few days. It was like a feeling of likes and dislikes, you know? Although the feeling of 'disgust' is greater.

Not knowing how to respond, he turned to see the girl, who was looking down at her knees as she swung her legs back and forth like a swing.

"You should talk to someone else." Shousuke replied in a monotone.

"Wow, you really answered."

Silence.

Still watching the school lawn, the girl sighed and got up from the bench, the same accepting that the boy didn't want her company. Well, she tried. It's not like she works miracles or anything.

"See you later Komi-Kun." [Name] spoke as he walked away from the bench they were sitting on.

Shousuke just saw the girl disappear from sight as he walked. Looking away he sighed having some kind of peace, he just sat there enjoying the light breeze on his face.

Noticing something brushing her leg, he turned his head to notice a bar of chocolate beside him. He took the plastic-wrapped chocolate and just watched it in her hands, thinking of the many other times she had given him candy. He had thought about eating it now, but only saved it to eat at home.