~ Gojo Y/N ~

(Credits - @riaxart_ on Twitter)

Name - Gojo Y/N / L/N Y/N

Birthday – (Your choice)

Age - 15 (At the start of UA)

Gender – Female

Height - (Your choice)

Weight - (Your choice)

Quirks – Limitless, six eyes, ice manipulation

Limitless

This grants its users nigh-absolute control over space allowing them to manipulate it at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results.

User can also teleport to anywhere if they have a clear memory of the place and stop time of a small area for a short amount of time.

The infinity is also part of the limitless and it is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit her, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between herself and them.

Six Eyes

The six eyes grant its user a significant boost in their intellectual capacity as well as a wider range of perception. These two skills are extremely useful in battle—they can be deadly too. Not only that, but the Six Eyes allows her to use distorted space with Limitless down to a single atom. Six Eyes and Limitless go hand in hand if a user truly wants to use the later skill to its maximum promise. Another perk of having the Six Eyes is that she can visibly see within a few kilometers of range. She can also see other people's auras.

Ice manipulation

She's able to drop the temperature of water vapor in the air and normal water to the point it changes into ice form (condensation). She can also change the shape of them(not into too complicated shapes) and manipulate already existing ice.

Cursed Techniques

In this story, only the people of the Gojo clan mainly have curse energy. But there can be found other people who are not from Gojo clan yet possess curse energy, very rarely.

By doing special hand signs which are called cursed techniques, they can output their power at different levels. Each hand sign holds a unique form of their powers. (Just like domain expansion or hallow purple). Quirks and curse energy are two whole different things. They can use their quirks without using cursed techniques.

(Please let me know if it's confusing.)

______________________________

Drawbacks      – Get tires if her blindfold is off for a long period. Dizziness and headaches if she used powerful cursed techniques or after using cursed techniques 5/6 times repeatedly. Get extremely tired to the point she's unable to even move a muscle after using domain expansion.

Other abilities – Extremely talented in hand-to-hand combat and swordsmanship. Has Immense speed and reflexes.

Likes                   – Aizawa and other members of UA staff, her brother, sweets, cats, katanas, reading, her friends, Master Lin (an OC), Hawks, training, fighting,(Your likes)

Dislikes              – Kyomeru organization, megalomaniacs(power-hungry people), mineta, ,(Your dislikes)

Personality      – Emotionless, cold, serious, anti-social (Nope, her personality is not like Satoru's. It's because of her tragic past, but her personality changes throughout the story.)

Relatives          – Gojo Satoru (Older brother)

                                Gojo Shin (Deceased Father)

                                Gojo/ L/N Akira (Deceased Mother)

                                Gojo Sakura (Deceased younger sister)

Occupation      - UA Student

__________________________

Appearance

Hair - White H/T H/L hair often styled in H/S

(H/T - Hair type, H/L – Hair length, H/S – Hair style)

Eyes- Bright beautiful blue eyes, often covered with a black blindfold or

sunglasses.

(Basically, she's the female version of Gojo Satoru)

Status-

Power: 5/5

Speed: 5/5

Techniques: 5/4(Develops in the future)

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperativeness: 5/3(Develops in the future)

Family

(How Y/n's parents look is all up to your imagination!)

Mother – Gojo/ L/N Akira (Deceased)

Quirk – Ice sculpture (Changes existing ice into any shape or form.)

__

Father - Gojo Shin(Deceased)

Quirk - Limitless(Same as Satoru's and Y/N's, but he didn't have six eyes)

__

Elder Brother – Gojo Satoru

Quirk – Limitless, six eyes

.

.

.

· That's all for the descriptions. I'll describe my other OCs throughout the story. See you in the first chapter!