Chapter 4

The door of the meeting room slammed opened by none other than a very annoyed black-haired man accompanied by an amused white-haired girl. All heroes in the room sweat-dropped at the sight.

"Both of you, please come inside and have a seat!" Nezu beamed.

Aizawa grumbled under his breath as he entered the room walking towards his seat. Everyone scooted slightly away from him as he got seated because of his dark aura.

"Don't worry, I'm too tired to murder anyone." He said but his words didn't assure his fellow staff members.

Meanwhile, Y/n hesitated, only taking one step into the room. Pairs of eyes bore into her figure but she was used to being the center of attention. Yet it bothered her because this somehow felt different

"Come and sit already brat." Aizawa's said irritatedly.

Y/n narrowed her eyes, not loving the fact that he called her a brat, but went to her seat without a word.

'Maybe he's mad that I could have easily defeated him earlier.'

After sitting down she took a good look at the people in front of her observing the so-called UA staff. The homeless man, a skull face, a lego man, an 18+ outfit lady, a banana head, a really buff guy with a too-bright smile, a buff Dracula with white hair, a bulldozer head, a cowboy, an astronaut, Nezu, and recovery girl.

'What a weird bunch.'

She stared blankly at them.

"Hi. I'm L/n Y/n. Nice to meet you." The girl said without a single emotion.

'Wow, someone can do worse than me.' Aizawa though raising his eyebrows slightly.

"We are too! And great work back there! You handled a situation like that very well, we're impressed by your power!" Nezu said cheerfully attempting to cheer her up.

"Thanks...I guess..."

"Well, then we should introduce ourselves. You already know me and Aizawa. And maybe some of these pro heroes since they are famous, like All Might, Midnight or Present Mic." The mentioned three proudly smiled.

"I'm sorry, who?"

Y/n asked tilting her head as everyone's eyes widened.

"You don't know any of them? Not even All might?! How?"

"No. I never took interest in heroes or villains. I don't use any social media either. Simply I don't care about any of those, not to mention I lived in America until now. So, no."

"Hmm...Interesting." Nezu said putting his hand on his chin.

"We'll get back toward it later. For now, why don't everyone introduce themselves to Ms.L/n?"

_____

After everyone finished introducing themselves Nezu spoke.

"Now that's over, let's actually begin the interview. Ms. L/N, you are 13 years old and have lived in America from a young age to now. We all know that much for sure. And I heard from Vivid that you happened to have a very interesting quirk. Would you mind explaining that?"

"Ok then." Y/N sighed knowing that this is going to be a long interview.

"I have 3 quirks." She said earning a gasp from some of them.

"They are called Ice manipulation, limitless and six eyes. –"

(I'm going to skip the explanation because I already have explained it if you don't remember go back and check Gojo Y/n description.)