Chapter 19

Inside the UA building

3rd POV

"The police have investigated the group calling themselves 'The League of Villains' and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki, in his late teens, about 17 or 18, with a quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches. It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the warp gate. They are probably not citizens and are using false names. In other words, they are people with unregistered quirks who are part of society's underbelly." Tsukauchi read his report to the principal and the heroes in the room.

"You mean, we don't know anything....." Said Vlad King with a disappointed frown.

"We must hurry. Once the ring leader Shigaraki's gun wounds heal, they'll definitely try again. It'll be a pain." Said Snipe, who had shot the blue-haired villain.

"Their ringleader huh?" All Might said as he was in his normal form.

"What is it All Might?" Nezu questioned looking at him.

"It was bold to attack those normal people, wouldn't carry out even if they thought of it. To suddenly go on and on with his wild statements like that.....Although he didn't reveal his own quirk, he had bragged about that Nomu's quirk. And when things didn't go the way he wanted he was visibly upset. Well, the incident with the quirk also forces my hand, but........"

"Even so, it was foolish to throw away the advantage of having unknown quirks when fighting against heroes,"

"He made immature, wild statements with a straight face. He bragged about his possessions. He thought everything would simply go his way. Adding that to what I so him when he carried out the attack, the picture I got of Shigaraki is...someone who hasn't gotten rid of his sense of omnipotence-A man child."

"Most importantly he tried to kidnap Y/n when she was unconscious after getting hit by Nomu." Midnight said clenching her fists and frowning slightly.

"About that, according to Y/n, that villain was her childhood best friend. They parted when Kyomeru imprisoned Y/n and her family and never saw each other again till now." Tsukauchi said putting his report down.

"Yes, Aizawa told us too. That explains why she put her guard down at that moment. It must have been very shocking for her to see her childhood best friend as a villain."

"Childhood best friend or not, that villain is dangerous. Just before he went through the portal he said that he'll come back for Y/n. We have to protect her from him."The blond-haired hero said gritting his teeth.

Vlad king sighed, "Y/n is in more danger...."

"Talking about Y/n, do you guys think we should let Y/n attend the sports festival. As you know it's shown live worldwide, which means there is a big chance of kyomeru finding out her location." Snipe spoke gathering others' attention.

"You are right, I personally think we shouldn't let her attend this." Midnight said as the other teachers agree except the principal.

"Hmm, I think it's better to let her attend the sports festival." Everyone looked at each other in the face hearing Nezu's words.

"But Nezu, I remember you telling back then that Mr.Lin wanted you to keep her hidden.......at least till she takes her hero license....." Vlad king said.

"He did tell me to do that. But in my opinion, it that isn't necessary. I think Y/n is ready to face them now. And she's not going to face them alone, she has the best heroes in Japan by her side. The sooner this will be over the better. We all want Y/n to live a happy free life right? It's not going to happen if she has to live with a weight on her head as being the main target of that organization. Don't you agree?" The principal calmly said and the others thought through his words.