Chapter 20

____________________

* Long chapter ahead*

____________________

3rd POV

"We're here," Todoroki announced stopping in front of a large traditional Japanese-style house. Y/n stared at it curiously before following the bi-color-haired boy to the doorstep of the house.

"Endeavor is not home right?" She asked as Todoroki slide opened the door.

"No, thankfully. But my siblings are." He answered making Y/n sigh in relief.

They both stepped inside the house after removing their shoes. Just then a female voice was heard from the other corner of the house along with the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Shoto, is that you?" A girl who had white hair with red streaks and warm grayish eyes appeared from the corner of the hallway, rubbing her hands on her apron. She gasped freezing in her steps, her eyes widening when they met the sight of the white-haired girl who was standing beside her brother.

"S-shoto brought home a girl! An e-extremely pretty one too! Maybe she's his girlfriend?! Aaahh my baby brother is finally all grown up! I'm so proud!" She squealed and started rambling, more to herself as her hands were still hovering over her mouth.

Both teens' cheeks turned pink hearing her.

"Shut up Fuyumi," Todoroki muttered embarrassed.

"Hmm.... Shoto got a girlfriend?" A head poked out from a room in the hallway. The male completely stepped out of the room becoming fully visible to the other people. He was a tall boy in his late teens and had spiked-out white hair. The male turned slightly red just as he saw Y/n and rubbed his neck seeming to feel shy.

"H-hi I'm Natsuo...!" 'Damn, I didn't know my brother had it in him...... I thought he was hella oblivious! '

Fuyumi snapped out of her world hearing her brother speak.

"Oh, where are my manners! I'm Fuyumi, Shoto's older sister! This is Natsuo just as he said, and he is Shoto's older brother as well as my younger brother. Nice to meet you! " She said smiling brightly.

"I'm L/n Y/n, nice to meet you too. And I'm not Shoto's girlfriend." Y/n said bowing slightly as her cheeks were still tinted pink.

"Yes, she's only here to train. And we're going to do that now. Warn us if Endeavor came home." Todoroki said grabbing Y/n's hand and guiding her to the training room quickly to avoid any awkward conversation with his siblings.

Fuyumi and Natsuo could only watch in surprise as the two teens disappeared out of their sight.

"They are not dating then huh? Maybe I could-" Natsuo started but got cut off, getting elbowed on the stomach by Fuyumi.

"Hey, don't even think about hitting on her!"

"Oof- Ok ok I'm not going to hit on her...geez.." Natsuo rubbed where she hit her, a sigh escaping his mouth.

"They might be not dating now, but they are going to definitely in the future. I'm 100% sure! I think she's the girl that Shoto told me, that he feels weird around! Ah, my baby brother is so oblivious!" Fuyumi made her way back to the kitchen saying.

Meanwhile, Natsuo sulked following her, "Lucky Shoto..."

_______

The white-haired girl stepped out of the bathroom after changing and went to the training room where Todoroki was waiting. The bi-color-haired boy turned his head hearing the door of the training room slide open. His heart almost skipped a beat at the sight. Y/n was standing there in black jogging shorts and the same colored sports bra. Her hair was in a high ponytail, two short strands framing her face delicately and a soft smile gracing her lips. Seeing her in such casual clothes, he was not willing to admit she looked way too good in them. But, he was kind of disappointed because her blindfold was still covering her eyes. He wished he could get a glance at those mesmerizingly beautiful eyes once again.