Chapter 1

EDITED

3RD POV

It was silent.

So silent that she could hear her own heart beat.

She felt like she was floating in the air as if the whole universe was surrounding her.

It was peaceful. She didn't feel the fear and grief that were eating her up from inside as she always did. She didn't want to wake up.

"Y/n"

The silent broke slightly as she heard a familiar voice calling her from afar.

She wanted to ignore it.

"Y/n" This time more loudly the voice called, the sound ringing in the air.

She didn't want to wake up.

"Y/N!"

Her eyes snapped open, hearing the voice scream her name.

Where was she?

She breathed heavily, sitting up from the laying position she was in and tried to adjust her blurry vision.

When her vision gradually cleared, she gasped seeing a small white-haired girl staring at her with big mesmerizingly bright blue eyes.

It was just her reflection.

Y/n slowly stood up looking around to see an endless amount of mirrors surrounding her, reflecting her small, scared figure.

"Y/n"

There it was again. It sounded clear and close.

She turned back towards where it was heard, to meet the sight of her reflection again but it was not alone. Standing beside her was a woman in her mid-thirties with H/C hair and E/C eyes and she was holding a little baby wrapped in a blanket. On her other side was a tall man who was also in his early thirties with H/C messy hair and E/C eyes.

"Mom.... Dad....." The girl called out looking around, realizing her parents were actually not there with her, only in the mirror reflection.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Her mother spoke, smiling at her softly along with her father.

Y/n's lips began to tremble and a single tear rolled down her cheeks.

"You are not really here.... This is just all in my imagination...." She said in a frail soft voice.

"Aww, don't cry princess! We are all here with you now, so cheer up at little!" Another voice said making her look to the side, to see a teenage boy with white hair and gorgeous blue eyes matching hers. He was the one, who was able to comfort her and put a smile on her face no matter what. But this time seeing him made her cry more. Her tears were falling uncontrollably as she clenched the hem of her dress tightly.

"Nii-san...."

"You promised....." She looked down, her hair curtaining her face.

"Y-you promised you will never leave me..... You will always be by my side.... "

"But...." The girl looked up and her eyes widened in horror.

Her mother who was standing beside her a moment earlier was laying on the floor one hand covering y/n's baby sister, both drenched in blood. Her half-lidded clouded eyes were staring right at her. On her other side, blood poured down from her father's mouth before his body dropped onto the floor lifelessly.