Chapter 12

A.N: 1k reads!? Wow! Thank you so much! I really appreciate everyone who votes and comment s on my work. Again, thank you so much for the support! Ily!❤️
--------------

Y/N POV

I opened the door of class 1-A slowly and the first thing I saw was a blue-haired boy shouting at Bakugo who had his feet on the desk.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" The blue-haired boy shouted at Bakugo who responded with a loud "Huh....?" while smirking. 'I didn't expect this at all......' I thought deadpanning.

"Don't you think that's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

'This blue-haired guy look kind of familiar...... Have I met him before....?' I thought as he scolded Bakugo.

"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?" Bakugo asked completely dismissing his scolding. I glanced sideways at poor Izuku who looked dreaded.

Blue-haired one had a shocked look on his face before he composed himself again and responded. "I attended Somei Private Academy, my name is Lida Tenya." He said with his hand over his heart.

'Iida? Oh, he must be Tensei's brother. Tensei is a really nice guy. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to meet him again after that hero gathering......

Bakugo cocked his head at Iida and his grin got bigger.

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you!"

"Crush?" Iida backed off with a shocked look on his face. "That's cruel! Do you truly aim to be a hero?"

"Don't mind him. It's one of his habits to walk around threatening people." I said in monotone as they turned towards the door hearing my voice. Not only them....... Everyone that was in the class stared at us as we stood at the door. Poor Izuku looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Tch" Bakugo clicked his tounge angrily.

"You're...?" Asked Iida.

"Oh, um..." Izuku looked around the room nervously. Iida marched towards us and said, "Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-"

"We heard!" Izuku cut lida off, as he paused in his steps.

"I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you lida..."

Meanwhile, I took a quick look at everyone that was in the class and met the gaze of a familiar bi-colored-haired boy. His expression was blank matching mine. Momo was sitting at the desk on Todoroki's left and she waved her hand catching my attention while smiling brightly. I gave a brief wave and returned a small smile.
'Where's Inasa? There is no way he didn't make it.Maybe he in another class.....' I thought as I disn't see the bold-headed boy I met in the recommendation exam.

"Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam didn't you?" lida spoke snapping me out of my trance. 'So, they knew each other........'

"I had no idea..... I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you are better than me."

"Sorry, I actually didn't realize anything," Izuku responded. Just at that moment a brown-haired girl walked up to us and spoke, "Oh! That curly hair! You're the plain-looking one! You passed, just like Present Mic said. Your punch was amazing! Break! Break! Brea-" Izuku turned red as the girl said doing punching guestures.

Iida turned towards me. "Hello, what about you miss? What is your name?"

"My name is L/N Y/N. Nice to meet you Iida."

"Likewise L/N-san." He said as we shook shands. "I didn't see you at the entrance exam, were you recommended?"

"Yeah, I was." I replied to him and the brown haired girl also turned toward me hearing that.