Chapter 2

3rd POV

Y/n staired down at the bear mouse figure who introduced himself as the principle of UA a moment ago with a blank expression as he stared up waiting for her to say something with a never changing smile.

'The principal.....??? . I didn't expect him to look like......that..... Why is he cute?? Aren't principals supposed to look scary? Why on earth did he come here? Aren't I suppose to meet him at UA tomorrow? Who gave him the address of my hotel? Probably master Lin. He didn't even tell me how did he contact the UA principal in the first place!'

She got lost in your thoughts as she didn't realize she has been staring at him silently for too long.

"Uhum" He cleared his throat.

"Uh...Sorry, Nice to meet you too.....I guess......" The girl said in a monotonous, uninterested voice.

He didn't get fazed by her tone, in fact, he just smiled a bit more widely.

" well, you know the reason that I'm here. Your guardian must have told you about it. May I come in? We have some things to talk out."

"Yeah........right, come in."

Nezu went inside and sat on a sofa waiting to talk with her.

"Would you like some tea or coffee or something to drink."

"Tea would be alright dear."

Nezu observe the girl as she was making tea. Her pure white hair and the blindfold caught his attention the most. 'Why does she wear a blindfold? Is she blind? Or maybe something is wrong with her eyes...' Nezu wondered.

"Here" Y/N gave a cup of tea to Nezu and sat down on a chair in front of the sofa.

"What do you want to talk about? I thought I was supposed to meet you at UA tomorrow for an interview or something." She asked not really happy with his sudden appearance.

" Indeed, there is an interview and a test. I'm here because Vivid suggested I meet you before and I also wanted to confirm some information. "

This confused Y/n, hearing a name she was not familiar with.

"Who is Vivid?"

Nezu looked at Y/N, also confused.

"You don't know Vivid? The American pro hero who sent me the letter about you and recommended you to UA?"

"Oh, that's how master Lin contacted you. By a Pro hero."

"Looks like he hasn't told you, but Vivid mentioned in the letter that he had seen you use your power. How come you didn't know him?"

"He maybe saw I train if he's friends with master Lin. I don't pay attention to other things when I train."

"Oh then, that's why. Well, since you are going to attend UA I can describe to you about UA and how everything works in it if you like."

"Go on then."

She was not in the mood for a long speech she gestured for him to continue as she promised her guardian not to be rude towards them.

"Perfect! I'll tell you everything about UA and I'm sure you're going to love it!" He beamed happily.

"You might have heard, UA high boasts the best heroic education in Japan. We separate students based on their abilities into specific departments and classes. Like hero course, general studies, business -"

She zoned out in the middle of his explanation bored.

'Why is my mochi still not here? I'm hungry..... Does that guy gonna finish his speech anytime soon? And why the heck does he always smile like that? What's with his happy attitude? It's kind of creepy.......'

"- and after three years they graduate and become pro heroes. Also-"

Y/N snapped back to reality when something he said caught her ear.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh, children with capable quirks join UA after passing an entrance exam when they turn 15 years old, and after three years they -" Nezu repeated.

" When they are 15 years old?" She deadpanned more.

"Yes of course."

"I'm thirteen."

Nezu stared at her quietly for a few seconds. "Now I realized, he really didn't mention your age......... since he recommended you I thought that you are 15."

"So....that means I can't join the academy?"

"That's........right."

"And I'm stuck here in Japan all alone........ What am I going to do for two whole years?"

"My dear, you didn't plan to stay at this hotel for a long time didn't you?"

"No, master Lin said he's going to rent an apartment for me."

Nezu thought carefully bringing his paw to his chin. He suddenly jumped from the sofa standing up and clasped his paws together beaming.

"Well, I got an excellent idea! I'll tell your guardian about it and get his permission."

"What's your idea?" she asked him tilting her head slightly to the side.

"I'll tell you soon! Don't worry about anything."

_____________

(Time skip)

After discussing other little things, Nezu stands up to leave. He gave her the address of the school and mentioned the time she need to come tomorrow.

"Thank you for the tea, Ms. Gojo. Let's meet tomorrow!" Nezu said shaking her hand with his paw.

"Yeah, you're welcome, and don't call me that. I go by 'L/N' now." She said in her usual monotonous tone.

"Ah right, I forgot. Then Ms. L/N. Have a great day!"

Nezu walked away and Y/N sighed closing the door. 'I got a big day tomorrow. I wonder what's the idea that he said wants to discuss with Master Lin ' Y/N thought.

Just as she was about to walk away from the door, the doorbell rang again.

'What now?' She got annoyed and opened the door bit aggressively.

.

.

.

"Mochi for Ms. Y/N...."

************************************

(Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be long.)