Chapter I: The Beginning of the Journey

Today, I got a letter in the mail from the Celestial Palace. I read the letter and found out that it was from Astra and Zeneca. They wanted me to come to the Palace and go on a "big adventure" with them. I agreed to do so. I came to the Palace and saw Astra and Zeneca talking to Heimdall, the leader of the Celestial Sages. They wanted to borrow the Helios for the "big adventure". However, he said no. He told them: "Dear Celestial Sages, the Helios is a precious treasure of ours. This is why we almost always keep it in the Void Archives' secret room. I am not letting you use it to go on some kind of adventure. It is not intended for that. It is only intended for use during wars. This great airship is a beacon of disaster, because, every time that it ascends into the sky, this means that the Celestial Sages are taking part in a war. It has to be a war where evil is winning against good, because, otherwise, the Celestial Sages will not join a mortal war. Only when the beacon of light shines from the Byzantium Tower do we understand that the situation is serious and that we need to deploy the Helios. Together with the Helios, the eleven Celestial Sages descend to the mortal world and fight off whatever is threatening humanity. The Helios was never made for trivial use. Keep this in mind. Also, currently, Sage Varna is in charge of the Helios. She is doing a few repairs on the Helios. The ship is quite ancient, so, it needs repairs a lot of the time. You can come see her in the secret room." Astra led me to the secret room. Zeneca followed us. When we got there, I saw Varna doing repairs on the ship. When she saw us, she said: "Oh, hello, my dear twins. Also, I see that you've brought a boy along~ Is he your friend?" Astra said: "Yes! He's our best chum! Also, Auntie Varna, when will you finish repairs on the Helios? We need it for something." Varna replied: "I've actually finished the repairs. The Helios has been patched up, and it feels as if it's brand new~ I'll go repair the Titans and dust off the Excalibur. Oh, and I need to clean the Phobos Arsenal, and the Zeus electric energy generator needs some repairs...This'll take longer than expected. Here's some fuel for the Helios. It's yours for now. Your auntie needs to do some cleaning and repairs on the Celestial Sages' artifacts." Astra thanked Varna and told Zeneca to fuel the Helios. She fueled the airship, and went to get Eros and Nova. They came to the Helios. Eros said: "Yahoo! For the first time in my life, I'm gonna see the Helios launch! It must be super awesome! I love airships, airplanes, helicopters, tanks, cars, ships, submarines, and all kinds of vehicles so much! Getting my own personal airship should be so awesome! Also, I'm just a servant at the Palace, but, I'm going on a big adventure with three Celestial Sages! That's so awesome! Woo-HOO!" Nova said: "The Helios is a grand airship with a fascinating history. It is an honor to come aboard the greatest invention of the Celestial Sages. I'm not a big fan of tech, nor am I a fan of adventures, but, this will certainly be the experience of a lifetime." Everyone, including me, came aboard the Helios. We took all our supplies inside the ship and stored them in the needed storages. Suddenly, Nova asked: "Do any of you have a visa?" Astra replied: "A what? A visage? A visage is a face, so, all of us have one." Nova said: "Not a visage! A visa, you dummy! It's a special document for traveling. I've heard that you will be shot dead if you try to travel without one." Astra replied: "Don't you worry, Nova! If someone will get so angry that we showed up in their country without some stupid document that they'll want to shoot us to death, we'll give them a taste of the Helios's laser cannons and bombs!" Eros said: "Yes! Bombs! Laser cannons! We'll unleash the Helios's entire arsenal!" Zeneca sighed and said: "Nova, a visa is not mandatory to enter all countries, and you will not be shot dead if you enter one without a visa. It is a document that allows a person to cross borders of certain countries, and either enter or exit them. It is similar to a passport in some things." Astra being Astra, she said: "An ass port!? Hahahahaha! What's an ass port?" Nova explained: "It's 'passport', not 'ass port'. It's a special item documenting a person's identity. It's needed for traveling as well. However, we Celestial Sages believe these mortal documents are worthless. This is why none of us owns one." Astra replied: "Alright. So, this 'visage' and 'ass port' are both worthless mortal documents. It feels good to be a Celestial Sage, because we are above such petty things!" Zeneca said: "Sis...Just a friendly reminder that it's 'visa' and 'passport', not 'visage' and 'ass port'." After we finished the discussion around traveling documents, I asked if everyone was prepared for blastoff. Everyone was. They sat in their seats, and I activated the Helios. The grand airship ascended into the skies, and we flew to our destination. While we were cruising through the clear blue sky, Nova said: "Astra, Zeneca, Eros, I have some bad news. Ever since the last war, which happened a few centuries ago, the Celestial Palace has been forgotten by the mortals. This is because we only descend into the mortal world during great wars to repel the evil threatening humanity. As there have been no wars recently, we haven't descended in many centuries. People have completely forgot about our existence and think that we are just a legend or something that no longer exists. One of the main reasons why I agreed to go on this journey is to rekindle the memory of the Sages, and make us be honored and worshipped once again. Although no one remembers us, we'll show them that we do exist. I'll try to be as polite as possible, and I'd recommend you to be polite as well, however, if our authority is somehow undermined, we shouldn't be afraid to speak up. Is that alright with you all?" Everyone replied positively. As we flew and I piloted the airship, our discussion continued. Astra asked: "What counts as our authority being undermined?" Nova answered her question: "Us being treated as mere mortals, and also someone daring to disobey our commands." Zeneca said: "Alright. But, I'll try to stay polite, no matter what. I'll try to bring back our former glory through excellent etiquette and noble manners." As the sages chatted about things, both serious and trivial, I continued piloting the ship. In a few hours, my friends all fell asleep, while I remained at my pilot's duty. After a while, we were going to reach our destination...