Chapter IV: What's a "camp of Utah"?

Eros and Astra were chatting. Eros said: "I kinda want a camp of Utah. Like, you know, these glowing suitcase-looking things? That's a camp of Utah! We've had some at the Celestial Palace, but, Auntie Varna never allowed me to use one." Astra replied: "I want a camp of Utah too! They look so cool!" Zeneca said: "Excuse me, but, it's 'computer', not 'camp of Utah'. We need to go to a computer store to buy one." Nova asked: "Yes, a computer store. One question, where do we find one?" Zeneca replied: "There's one on a nearby street. Let's go there." We all went to the computer store. When we came inside, Nova said: "You tricked me, Zeneca. This isn't a computer store. We are back at the Celestial Palace. All of these artifacts, technology, and servants show that we are back home. This is just like the Palace. Our journey has ended, and we are back in our floating palace in the skies. Now, I shall perform 'An Ode to Asgard', the anthem of our divine floating continent." Zeneca tried to explain everything to Nova, but, she didn't listen. She simply began reciting the lyrics of 'An Ode to Asgard' in front of dozens of dumbfounded people:

AWAY FROM MORTALS' EYES,
THERE IS A GREAT CONTINENT IN THE SKIES.
THE WATERFALLS' FLOWING WATER CLEANSES ALL PAINS
IN THE FORM OF DIVINE RAINS.
THE WINDS OF SINGULARITY
AND THE EARTH OF ETERNITY
ARE BOTH MIRACLES THAT NO MORTAL HAS EVER WITNESSED.
AS THE HUMANS STRUGGLE TO ESCAPE FROM THE MORTAL WORLD,
THEY ARE ALL STRUCK DOWN BY THE DIVINE LORD.
ONLY ONCE IN A THOUSAND YEARS,
A CHOSEN MORTAL SHALL ASCEND INTO ASGARD ON A PATH OF FORMLESS AIR.
HE SHALL WITNESS THE CELESTIAL SAGES' MIGHT,
AND BASK IN THE ETERNAL, DIVINE LIGHT.
THE EARTH WILL END SOMEDAY.
HOWEVER, THE CELESTIAL SAGES WILL TRY TO SAVE THE EARTH ON THAT DAY.
IN EXCHANGE FOR HUMANS' RESPECT,
THEY USE THEIR POWERS TO PROTECT.
ASGARD, THE LAND OF ETERNAL LIGHT.
THE LAND WHICH WOULD NEVER BE CORRUPTED BY MORTAL BLIGHT.
THE ELEVEN SAGES STAND GUARD
AT THE GATES OF ASGARD.

People were shocked after seeing Nova singing in the middle of a computer store. One of them, a staff member, said: "Ma'am, this isn't a concert. This is a computer store! Your singing was beautiful, however, this isn't the right place for this." Zeneca said: "I apologize on Nova's behalf, kind sir. She thought that we were back at Asgard after seeing all of the technology and began singing the Ode. When I told her we weren't, she didn't believe me and started singing nevertheless. Try to bear with any unusual behavior from my sister or my friends. Please, and thank you." The staff member said: "Alright. Also, what's your name, ma'am?" Zeneca replied: "My name is Zeneca. That means 'shadow' in the ancient tongue of Gaara. My sister is Astra. Her name means 'star' in Gaara. The lady who sang the Ode is Nova, meaning 'evolution'. The young men are Simon and Eros. Simon is not a Gaara name, however, Syrtos, the Gaara version, means 'ice'. Eros means 'wind'."

The staff member was even more surprised upon hearing our names. He asked Zeneca: "Wait...You know Gaara? Then, please tell me what 'Gaara si, Syrtos ven Areos ins' means." Zeneca answered: "That is a simple sentence. It means: 'The blessed will run through ice and fire towards victory'. The name of our race, Gaara, means 'blessed'."

Upon hearing Zeneca speaking Gaara, crowds gathered around the computer store. For some reason, police officers ran inside to arrest us. "Kain, kain!" Nova said. (For your information, that means "Go away, go away!"). The police officers took out machine guns and began firing at the crowd. The police officers massacred all the civilians and turned their weapons at us. Nova was shocked. She said: "Agia, agia!" ("I give up, give up!") and raised her hands. All the other Sages, except Zeneca, did the same thing.

Zeneca asked the police officers: "Why did you massacre dozens of civilians and aim your weapons at us? We did absolutely nothing wrong!" The police officers didn't answer and shot at Zeneca. However, all the bullets bounced off some kind of magic shield that she had created. They took out missile launchers. They shot missiles at us and everything around us. Soon enough, the computer store was completely destroyed by the missiles and grenades that the officers shot. However, we were unharmed. Tanks and armored cars showed up outside of the store. The tanks shot at everything around us. We felt like a war was going on around us. "Sirien, sirien." (Such heartbreaking violence.) Eros said.

Astra knew what to do. She said: "Gaara faan, Rea vian! Enis Celestiales, Conus Areos!" (The blessed shall end this pointless war! Celestial Sages, light the fire in the tower!). Nova, Astra, and Zeneca charged up a powerful laser blast. Upon having it fully charged, they blasted the laser into the sky. I closed my eyes.

When I opened them, I saw that the bloody corpses and destroyed building were nowhere to be seen. The war machines had disappeared as well. Everything had went back to normal. As if nothing happened, everyone was calmly shopping for computers and other electronic devices. Nova said: "Nein vian." (No war). We left the computer store after that and went back to the Helios to rest. The Gaara truly were powerful!