Chapter V: Forest Park Catastrophe!

Today, I, Eros, and Nova decided to visit a forest park. Astra and Zeneca would stay at the Helios, as they had some urgent business.

Unfortunately, the park was sealed off by police tape. There were police officers everywhere. Nova asked the officers: "Excuse me, gentlemen. I have but one question to ask you: why has this territory been sealed off by golden chains?" One of the police officers fell to his knees in front of Nova and said: "O Celestial Sage, I shall beg for thy forgiveness. The golden chains are to protect civilians. While thou hath the right to bypass them." Nova bent down and pat him on the head. "Thank you for your politeness, dear gentleman. I shall pass through the chains binding the hundred acres of unadulterated nature and explore. I wish you and your comrades happiness and longevity." Nova helped the officer get up, sliced the police tape with her scythe, and passed through. We followed her.

As we walked through the park, I didn't understand why this place was sealed off. Nothing seemed off. This is until we saw something that shouldn't be there: a panther. It probably escaped from a zoo, because this species of panther does not live in forests like this one. Upon seeing Nova, it sat down and licked her feet like a domesticated kitten. She petted it on the head. She spoke to it in Gaara. It understood her words. We continued walking together with the panther. Soon enough, we saw armed men. Upon seeing them, Nova said: "Hello, dear gentlemen. Are you looking for this majestic feline? It does not look like it belongs here." One of the men replied: "Yes, ma'am. We were looking for this panther. It had escaped from a zoo and we need to bring it back." Nova petted the panther on the head again. It walked towards the men, and they took it away. It seemed to be sad not because it was going to be brought back to the zoo, but because it had to say goodbye to Nova.

We continued walking. We saw some tropical butterflies in the sky. They descended down and sat on Nova's head and shoulders. She spoke to them in Gaara, just like with the panther. Nova seemed to have a magical ability to understand animals' speech and make them friendly. As we walked, we saw more men holding cages. It turns out that the butterflies had escaped from a zoo as well.

As we walked deeper into the forest, we saw something strange. The sky began to turn golden. Soon enough, the blue sky had turned completely golden. Even though Asgard was usually invisible, we saw it when the sky turned golden. Nova said: "The sky turns golden when one of the Celestial Sages or their servants descends. Asgard also becomes visible." All of a sudden, we saw a golden dragon flying through the sky. It landed in front of us. Nova said: "Long time no see, Thor. Did you descend to see the mortal world as well?" Thor replied: "No. I have a reason to be here. The reason is..."

A lance landed on the ground in front of Thor. After it landed, its wielder jumped down as well. It was a young man in golden armor. He picked up the lance and said: "Acheron Apocalypse, 4th of the Celestial Sages, on duty!" Nova asked Acheron: "Oh, Lord Acheron. I didn't expect to see you here." Upon seeing Nova, he said: "I didn't expect to see you here either, Nova. I never expected you to descend." Eros said: "Oh, Mighty Lord Acheron! I am sorry for just running off from the Palace and my duties! I should be punished accordingly!" Acheron laughed and replied: "Oh, you foolish child. We Celestial Sages treat our servants with respect and kindness. I would never hurt you under any circumstances. Now, please get up." Eros got up.

I asked Nova about what Acheron's name meant in Gaara. She said: "Acheron means 'paladin' or simply 'warrior' in Gaara. Achera is the female version, and it means 'valkyrie' or 'female warrior'. His name fits him, as he has incredible power and fighting skills. Using them, he can easily defeat most of the other Sages in battle." All of a sudden, I got curious about all the eleven Celestial Sages and asked Nova about who all the other Sages were. She listed them:

1st: Heimdall (Guardian)
The leader of the Sages. Intelligent, calm, collected, confident, and an excellent strategist.
2nd: Varna (Saintess)
The vice-leader of the Sages. Sweet, kind, caring, and reliable. Also very punctual and hardworking.
3rd: Nova (Evolution)
Arrogant and dramatic at times, also has traits perfect for a leader. Good at explaining things, although she always explains them in her own special way.
4th: Acheron (Paladin)
A very powerful fighter and a good comrade. He is a very kind person, however, he does like to tease people.
5th: Antigonus (Rebel)
A rebellious person who hates all authority. Stubborn and always does things his own way, even if it isn't the right way.
6th: Floreus (Lord of Nature)
Calm and neutral, he always keeps out of trouble and arguments. Never seems to express his own opinion and almost always agrees with others' opinions. Rarely shows emotions.
7th: Eurydice (Singer)
The guardian of Jormungond who is determined to lead both Jormungond and the Celestial Palace to victory. Also a very good singer.
8th: Aphontis (Berserker)
Brash, loud, highly emotional, and obsessed with fighting. Always starts maniacally laughing at the most inappropriate time and often acts out of tune with the situation.
9th: Rudion (Attorney)
The only Celestial Sage who wishes to obey all mortal laws. He always carries around a massive legal encyclopedia on his back and runs a successful law firm in the mortal world. He is also the only Celestial Sage who has a passport and visa. As last names aren't a thing in Gaara culture, his full name is marked as Rudion Gaara.
10th: Astra (Star)
Happy, easily excited, hyperactive, extroverted, and outgoing. She also has an obsession with adventures. Despite being a kind person, she can be annoying at times, though.
11th: Zeneca (Shadow)
The polar opposite of her sister. Serious, never excited about anything, introverted, erudite, and not very sociable, despite being able to get along with most people.

Soon after that, Thor and Acheron left. That was the end of the day. We went back to the Helios and slept there.