Chapter II: Arriving at the Destination

After a while, I found our destination: an airport. I landed the Helios on an airplane landing runway. We got out of the airship and took all of our supplies with us. We used a special Celestial Sage technology to store them all inside a small orb on top of Zeneca's magic staff. Nova said: "This was an amazing journey. Where are we headed next? Are we headed to the building nearby?" I told Nova that we were. We headed inside the airport. We were greeted by the airport staff. Nova asked one of the staff members: "Hello, sir. Can we please keep the Helios here for a while? I hope that it'll not cause any trouble for the people here. It is currently at the airport apron." The staff member asked: "What's a 'Helios'? Is it luggage?" Nova replied: "No. It's an airship. You will be able to easily distinguish it from the basic-looking airplanes. Can we keep it there?" The staff member was shocked. He said: "You can't be serious! You own an airship, and you brought it here!? That's ridiculous! You look like an ordinary girl, except the fact that you are in really strange clothes!" Nova was frustrated, although she tried to keep herself together. She said: "Yes, I brought an airship here. Yes, I wear clothes that are not usual for mortals. Problem?" The staff member said: "Okay, okay. Just tell me where the airship is, and the higher-ups will decide what to do with it." Nova guided the staff member to the airship. Soon after, she came back without him. Eros asked: "Where did that clueless guy go?" Nova answered his question: "That doofus fainted upon seeing the Helios. He'll be fine. Let's just leave him there." We continued walking through the airport. We soon got to the security checkpoint. At the checkpoint, the staff member asked us to place all our belongings on the X-ray belt for screening. We did so, even though all that we had were Astra and Zeneca's magic staffs, as well as Nova's scythe. We also had to get ourselves checked. However, the Celestial Sages are unique in that such machines can't display anything if a Celestial Sage is tested using them. The staff member was dumbfounded and asked: "Why does the machine show nothing!? Is it malfunctioning again!?" Nova said: "Such pathetic human tech can't do anything to Celestial Sages. It isn't malfunctioning. It's just that we are immune to these worthless machines' effects." The staff member said: "What is happening!? Am I going crazy!?" Nova replied: "You probably are, judging by the fact that you thought these things would work on us. Now, can we pass?" The staff member said, shocked even more by Nova's attitude than her immunity to the testing: "No, you can't. Show valid identification first, judging by the fact that you are probably over 18." Nova said: "Valid identification? Hmph. Very well then. I am Nova of the Celestial Palace, 3rd of the Celestial Sages and a member of the Senate of the Dead. I command an abyssal serpent and deal with combat-related matters. Is that enough for you, foolish mortal?" Astra said: "Nova, that's not what he meant! He wants an ass port or a visage! He likes eating them!" Nova said: "So, you want a worthless human document? Sickening. Nidhogg, show him that I'm not an ordinary person." Nidhogg the serpent appeared at his master's command. He hissed in the staff member's face. He was terrified and started shivering. He then said: "This...This woman is on drugs! Call the sniffer dog!" Another staff member with a dog approached Nova. The dog began sniffing her. She said: "Heh, finally. A sacrifice. Nidhogg, devour the canine in front of you if you wish to." Nidhogg swallowed the sniffer dog whole. The staff member who brought the dog was shocked and ran off together with the one who was shouting about Nova apparently being under the influence of drugs. Nova giggled and said: "Finally, these foolish humans have recognized my strength and brought me a sacrifice. I think that we can pass now." We passed. We left the airport after all that. We decided to go to stay at a hotel next. Astra asked: "What's a 'hoe-tell'?" Zeneca replied: "Hotel. It is a place where people live temporarily when they travel to another country. We need money to stay there, however, you don't need to worry, Nova. I have some money from this country." Eros said: "You're awesome, Zeneca! You not only brought supplies! You even brought money! I'm kinda hungry. Let's go eat some food before we find a hotel." Nova replied: "That means that we'll have to go to a restaurant. Zeneca, do you know any good restaurants?" Zeneca said: "Yes. I know a restaurant in this country. Let's go there!" We went to the restaurant. When we went there, I asked for a table for five. We all sat down. A waiter gave us a menu and asked what we would like to order. Nova said: "The tongues of liars, tears of sinners, and blood of my enemies are what I eat. To be exact, I would want grilled Abyss Root and a glass of blood." The waiter was shocked. He said: "Ma'am, this is not a cannibal café of some kind! This is a fast food place! We don't serve blood or whatever Abyss Root is!" Nova was disappointed. She said: "Are humans really this incompetent and pathetic? They don't even have some blood to serve an evil god like me. Hmph. If so, then I'd want a burger with meat grilled over the flames of hell, sauce as spicy as the fury of war, lettuce that crunches just like the bones of my enemies under my servant Nidhogg's fangs, and fruits of the cucumber plant marinated in the waters of an underworld sea. Just, no cheese, please. Cheese disgusts me." The waiter said: "So, a patty, spicy sauce, lettuce, and pickles? Alrighty! Don't worry, ma'am! No cheese, just like you asked! Would you like a drink?" Nova replied: "A drink? No. If you don't serve blood or wine here, I don't need any drinks." After Nova finished, we all ordered our food. Soon enough, the waiter delivered the food, and we prepaid. We ate our food, and Nova said: "Haha. So, the humans aren't that incompetent after all. I enjoyed the taste of that meal. Thank you, dear waiter." We left the restaurant. We decided to go find a hotel. However, Zeneca said: "I don't think that we need a hotel. We can just go back to the airport and sleep inside the Helios. There are bedrooms inside the airship, so, we don't need a hotel." We went back to the Helios and slept inside it. That was the end of the day.