2

Even though the trio was wizards, that didn't mean they didn't have to go to school.
All three of the boys when to the best magic school in England.

Ranboo was the one that was really trying in school, to get good grades and to learn everything.
However Tommy and Tubbo wasn't even trying in comparison to Ranboo.

They did quite often skip their homework and the teachers would be pissed.

"Why would i need to learn how to speak latin?" Was something Tommy could ask when he got more homework. "Why can't i just learn all the cool stuff and then chill?"

Ranboo always sighed and though to himself that this kid was dumb as fuck.

>-<<

"Mr Tommy, would you please stop annoying Mr Ranboo" a angry ms. Peddle said after Tommy had asked Ranboo for the fifth time when the lesson was ending.
Tommy just rolled his eyes and Ms. Peddle continued with her lesson.

Tubbo sat at the other side of the classroom, after him and Tommy had fought about a pencil Ms. Peddle had moved Tubbo as far away as possible from Tommy.

But when Ms. Peddle didn't look Tubbo and Tommy gave each others looks that both of them knew exactly what they meant.

It doesn't come as a surprise that when you live with your best friends you can read each other like a book.

Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo wasn't an exception.

Before Ranboo learnt how to read minds he could see exactly what Tubbo and Tommy wanted. So when he learnt how to read minds he didn't feel the need to read their just because of that reason.

-

"Ms. Peddle needs to chill out man" Tommy said when they walked out from the lesson. He had his hands in his pockets and pushed a stone that was in front of him, with his foot.

"Maybe you need to study more" Ranboo chuckled and placed his hand on Tommys shoulder.
"Dude. Just because you're slightly taller then me doesn't fucking means you can put your hand on my shoulder" Tommy ranted as he took Ranboos hand and tossed it down.
"What do you mean slightly! I'm literally so incredibly more taller then you, its awesome" Ranboo giggled.

"Guys. I feel kinda left out here" Tubbo stopped walking and just stood there, crossing his arms. "Stop talking about your tall shit" he wheezed and flied up a bit just so he was as tall as Ranboo.
"Who's small now, hu?"

-

The lunch cafeteria was always super loud and just filled with chaos.
Especially today.
Techno and Wilbur, that both could move things, smashed the food into first graders faces.

"Auugh" Tommy growled when they walked into the cafeteria and saw Will and Techno launching food into kids faces. "Mateee" he whispered to himself as they sat down at a table. 

"Hey Ranboo" a voice said behind him. Ranboo turned around and saw a brown haired boy with round glasses with spirals on them.
"Oh, Hello Karl"
"Uhm.. Mr. Hawkins wanted to inform you that the bookclub is canceled today" Karl said and smiled as he walked aways.

"You fucking nerd." Tommy said and stared into Ranboos eyes.
"What? Just because I go and hang out with my other friends doesn't mean I am a nerd" Ranboo stared back.