6

"Is this your house?" Will asked the floating teen as they walked to a really old house with windows that could break at any point and a garden with dead bushes.
"You've got a problem with that?" Tommy spat out and Will looked angry at him.
"I might just drop you on the ground"
"NO! no" Tommy slightly panicked.

"Why do you live in this old house though?" Will asked as he walked to the front door, with Tommy floating right behind him.
"Well- why not" Tommy grinned and Will knocked on the door.

A teen almost taller then Will with black and white split dyed hair opened the door.

"Uhm- hi?" Will said and looked at the teen.
"Oh Ranboo!" Tommy burst out. "This man is crazy!" Tommy nodded at Will and Ranboos eyes widened.

"Do I- know you?" Ranboo struggle to remember if he had seen this guy before or not.

"I suppose you go to the same school as Tommy?" Ranboo nodded and Wills mouth curved into a smile. "Oh yeah, them you have probably seen me in the corridor or something"

"Cool, cool, cool" Ranboo scratched his neck and looked down on his shoes.

"Just set me down already please" Tommy begged when the situation started to feel a bit too awkward.
"Oh yeah of course" Will quickly stopped him from floating.

"Ugh" Tommy put his hands on his ribs as he felt a stabbing pain.

"What did you do?" Ranboo looked down on Tommy that was kneeling over, hissing in pain.

"He broke his ribs and he had a concussion" Will explained before he walked away.

-

Tubbo rushed to the doorstep when he heard Tommy voice, but stopped when he saw him.
"What did you do?" He bursted out, the scene with Tommy writhing in pain and Ranboo pathing him on the back, trying to calm him down, was to much to take in at once.

"He's injured" Ranboo said with slightly panic in his voice, seeing his friend hurt was the worst.

_<>_<><_<><_<>_><_<_<__<_>

Tommy was chilling in the sofa when Tubbo came in.
" how the hell did you hurt yourself that bad?" Tubbo sat down beside Tommy.

"I don't wanna talk about it Tubs" Tommy whispered and looked down to the floor.
"You sure?"
"Mhm"
"Alright. You want anything?"
"No"
Tubbo stood up and walked out of the room.

________
Yoo!!
Hello!!
Sorry this chapter took so long my motivation kinda went 📉 for a bit lmao

I have some things "planed" for this story that will be cool me thinks !!
Thx for reading this ^_^