9

> So will you, please,
Say hello to the folks
That i know? >

Someones walking closer.

Do i know them?

They look.. familiar?

But I can't remember.

I've seen them somewhere.
I swear i have.

The person is getting closer and closer. But its not only one person, is there three?

Im kind of scared.
What do they want from me?
Do they want to hurt me?

"Hello" the first person says, calm.
"Hi Tubbo" another one says.

Why do they know my name?
How do they know my name?

"Don't be scared"
Oh yeah thats gonna help

"Would you mind go for a walk?" The first person said. Why are they so calm? Im sure am not.

"Y'know what? You choose where we'll walk"

What do they want?
Why me?

"Uh- uhm" I started walking without a thought on where to go.

"How are you Tubbo?" The shortest of them all said. He had a bandana and half his face covered.
I just started down on my shoes.
Do not answer more then you need to.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves?" The tallest one said, the one that walked closest to me. He had a mask with a smile on it and honestly, it was very creepy.

"I'm De, this is Geo" De points at the person next to him, who wears round sunglasses and a beanie. "And this is Sap" De points at the shortest one with a bandana.

Who would even wants to be called De?

We walked for a bit and they tried to talk to me, make conversations but i just answered with hums or nods.

Then De stops and looks at me. Or at least i think he did?

"We cant play around anymore." Geo and saps also stops.
"I'll give you two choices. You either follow us or you can tell us where your two friends, Tommy and Ranboo, lives."

I didnt really want either of these choices. But I guess following them would be better?
Then i would be the only one hurt and Tom or Ran wouldn't.

"I.. I guess I'll follow you..?" I said slowly and Des face light up.
"Perfect"

-><-

We walked to a car, Geo sat in the front and Sap jumped into the back.
De opened the trunk and forced me into it.
He put a rope around my wrists and i could feel the panic settling in.

De smiled at me before he closed the trunk and walked to the driver seat.

< keep smiling through
Just like you
Always do >

< keep smiling through Just like youAlways do >

————————
A/N

A lil different chapter :D i wrote in first person bc I thought it would fit more lol

alm!tubbo my beloved tbh

:D

I have some exciting stuff planed heheh...