10

memory
/ˈmɛm(ə)ri/
noun
plural noun: memories

the faculty by which the mind stores and remembers information.
>
<
>
————

"RANBOO YOU FUCKING-" Tommy ran around the house after Ranboo, who held Tommys teddy bear close to his chest.
"COME GET IT THEN!" Ranboo screamed as he laughed so hard his throat hurt.

Its summer and they are 10.
Ranboo came over to Tommys house before lunch and soon the sun is setting.

Ranboo and Tommy where neighbors and would often run to each other's house.
Ranboo preferred to be at Toms house, he had super cool stuff plus his house where bigger.
Also he had a trampoline which Ranboo loved with his whole heart.

"RANBOO PLEASE" Tommy stopped, he was out of breath.

"Oh man you really don't want Shuff?" Ranboo held the bear above his head.

"Just give. Please" Tommy walked over to him and tried to take the bear but Ran took the few inches he was taller in advance.

"You're really shitty man"
Ranboo looked at the blond boy with both his front tooth's missing, in front of him and gave him the bear.

-
"Tommy look, this is my favorite angel" Ranboo pointed in his book and Tommy ignored him.

"Tubs who's your favorite?" Ranboo showed the book to Tubbo.
"I like the one with white wings" Tubbo answered and smiled.
"Everyone has white wings, you're dumb" Ranboo grinned.

-
"Can you see me now?" Tubbo, who in fact was invisible, asked.
"No, bro" Tommy said bored.
"THIS IS AWESOME!" Tubbo screamed as he slowly turned visible again.

"Well at least you have something useful" Tommy sighed.
"What do you meean" Tubbo struck out his arms and looked at Tommy.
"I mean that your ability is top teir and mine is shit"

Tubbo looked questioning at him.
"Forget about it" Tommy whispered and they moved on.

-

Tommy ran across the garden, where two thirteens sat, one just very tall and the other short.

Tubbo showed Ranboo a bug he found and Ranboo tried to recognize the bug.

"RANBOOB! TUBS!" Tommy yelled as he got closer. "I HAVE GREAT NEWS!" He sat down with them and handed out two letters.

Vereficus
You are here with admitted to Vereficus Magical highschool.
Pleased write back with you and your legal guardians signature for more information.

"Do you understand what this means?!" Tommy jumped up and down in excitement. "We are going to VMH!"

"That's awesome!" Ranboo smiled as he read it though a severe times, to take in what the letter meant.

"I- are we really going there?" Tubbo had the letter in his lap and looked at Tommy and Ranboo, who both nodded slowly. Tubbo smiled from ear to ear.

————

A/N
Do we like this type of chapters? :]

Im planing so much fun stuff rn
Ahahah ..

Heheh

Anyways sorry for not posting, I've had this chapter written for a bit but i just forgot about it lol

:)