CHAPTER - 8

*Meera's pov*

I was really happy. I dint knew what to say, getting a job has always been my dream. I was way too excited I ran to him and extended my hands to hug him but I suddenly realized what I am doing and backed off.

He smirked while I was embarrassed. IDIOT.

* Arjun's pov *

She was really happy and for some reason that made me happy too. I called Raghu ram sir and informed him about me giving her job. He wasn't happy or disappointed.

He just asked me to be careful and I understand his concern. Its not safe but I know I can protect her.

" Can I join today " she asked

" It's your choice " I replied

" Then I'm joining today " with that she ran upstairs.

I smiled seeing her. She's perfect example of beauty with brain. I went behind her and did my morning chores and came down.

Breakfast arrived and I was waiting for her. I dont know how long she's gonna get ready.

I saw her walking towards me and I've never seen such a pretty girl in my whole life. I saw something more beautiful than stars in her eyes. They were so pretty. The way she walks. The way she can pull off any outfit. She's just amazing girl that anyone can dream of.

We both ate breakfast together and meera just can't stop talking. I warned her to not to talk to anyone besides me.

We reached the offie and explained her everything about her work. I must say she's a fast learner.

She never used the phone I gave her.

Raghu ram sir called me and he said rajeev's people stopped searching for meera. I was shocked to hear this and I wonder why would he stop searching for her.

And there's no information regarding him. I should start investigating about him now.

I called Rahul to my cabin.
Rahul. My bestfriend and my business partner and person I trust the most.

Rahul barged inside and meera got scared. Rahul was about to hug me but his eyes fell on meera.

" who's this pretty lady " Rahul asked

" Meera "

" hey beautiful "

" Hi " she shyly smiled

I was quiet jealous seeing them together.

" Rahul will be helping you and I'm sorry meera I have a meeting in Germany. I have to leave"

Meera was quiet and she looked sad.
" Its okay arjun you can go " she passes me a smile but her smile dint reach her eyes like it always did.

" Dont worry buddy. Meera has her bestfriend now " Rahul said

To that which meera smiled.

" Well I'm not worried about her but I'm worried about you " I say to Rahul

Meera rolled her eyes and Rahul laughed hard.