CHAPTER- 20

*Not edited*
( you'll find tons of grammatical mistakes and cringe stuff )

Arjun closed the door in force and catched my shoulders tightly.

" who told you to come in between my family matters? " he yelled

I was completely in shock

" Why meera why. I try being nice to you but please don't imagine that you're going to be a part of my family. Stay in your limits " he screamed in my ears.

He banged the door and went outside. I became a statue. I was still processing what just happened.

I went inside the bathroom and washed all mehandi. I fell on my knees and bursted into tears.

I hugged my legs and started crying till god knows how long.

" Meera " arjun screamed while knocking the door.

I got up and washed my face immediately and opened the door.

The second i opened the door arjun held my waist and pulled me closer. Our bodys hitted and arjun hugged me tightly. I was numb and I tried to get him off me but I couldn't.

" I'm so sorry meera" he said

I pushed him with all my energy I had.

" Who gave you permission to touch me. Yeah I know i was completely off of my limits. And I'm really sorry I will never repeat it again"
I professionally stated that.

And took my tablets and fell asleep.

*Arjun's pov*

I was angry as hell because I dont want old memories to hit back. Rahul is my bestfriend no matter how hard I explain him that its not Shruthi's fault he doesn't understand. I wanted everything to be alright between them just as before but I dont think so they could lead a happy life.

I saw meera in between them and I got furious. Maybe I shouldn't have behaved that harsh to her.

I went inside to apologize her. I opened the door and My heart started beating faster when I dint find her in the bedroom. Meera I shouted. My heart heart was racing 100times faster just by the thought of loosing her.

I ran inside the closet and I heard the sound of hiccups from bathroom.

The moment she opened the door. I hugged her tightly. Her eyes were red and puffed.

I've always treated her like this. I try to be nice but I have a very bad temper.

She went to sleep and I dint utter a word. I slept on couch and I was deeply thinking about meera. It was morning and I wokeup around 6. I saw meera still sleeping. I went towards her and caressed her hair.

She slowly opened her eyes and flinched when she saw me.

" Meera, listen to me " I said her and she ran inside the washroom.

She came out and ignored me again. Chacha and chachi everyone arrived the mansion and chachi took meera with her. Whole day I was going behind her. Trying to talk to her.

The wedding will be held in the evening. I felt guilty for everything. I really have to talk meera before getting married.

*Meera's pov*

His words are still spinning in my head. I was just staying in my limits. I ignored arjun because I was so hurt.

A makeup artist came up and did my makeup. I went inside the closet and wait wtf? This is not my size lehanga oh my godddddd. I screamed. Shruthi ran inside and she was shocked.