CHAPTER - 48

I wokeup early and did my morning chores. I checked on arjun who's working and Maya called for shopping since we are leaving to rajasthan tomorrow. We reached the boutique and surprisingly I met the same lady who asked me for a shoot.

" Hey " she hugged me

" Do you know her " Maya asked me

" I asked for her for a shoot " she replied

" Oh my god. I can do it " Leena joined us. I don't know why but I hate her so much already.

" umm..I guess I dont have any choice now " she sadly said and Leena was getting ready for the shoot and we did some shopping.

" We will pick you up tomorrow " Maya left me at my place. It was already evening and I had no idea that we spent almost a day in the boutique.

I saw arjun already in home. I kept my shopping bags inside and entered into his flat. He was as usual working on his laptop with his legs on the table.

I sat infront of him and he closed the laptop.

" Hey " he smiled

" umm.. I just came here to inform that I'll be going to rajasthan with maya tomorrow "

" Oh "

" I already apologized jaideep uncle for not being able to attend the wedding " he said taking his laptop again.

" hmm " I dont know why I was sad. I thought he was coming but its okay.

" I'll be going..now " I stood up and walked. I turned back but he dint even look at me and started working on his laptop already

" Did you eat "

" Umm..no " he said and I internally smiled.

" I'll make us dinner " I said going towards his kitchen.

I started searching for grocery. I started cutting the vegetables when he came towards the kitchen

" You don't have to do this " he said.

" Its okay I'm hungry too " I said continuing my work.

" But.. " before he completes I went towards him showing knife to his face.

" Now you're going to tell me why you're ignoring me " I yelled. He raised his hand in surrender.

" Calm down woman and keep that knife away " he said I kept the knife away.

" I'm not ignoring I was busy " he said

" Oh really " I asked

I completed making dinner and meanwhile the door bell rang.

I was about to open the door when arjun ran towards me and stopped me from going further. I glared at him and he said nothing.

" Let me open " I said and he shook his head as no. I pushed him aside and I saw James with a excited face with two huge beer bottles in his hands. He raised the bottles in excitement but when he saw me he immediately hided the bottles.

" So you wanted to have a drinking party. But didn't you say that you don't drink." I asked

" Ask James, he wanted to drink " he yelled pointing his finger towards James. I snapped my head towards James who looks afraid.

I shook my head in disbelief.

" You guys can drink when I'm gone but for now eat dinner "

I ignored arjun. We ate dinner in silence. James was trying to make conversation and I kept my poker face all time. I was keeping my plate back when arjun came inside.