CHAPTER - 46

Arjun's pov -

Her diary fell down from my hands. There I sat completely frozen and shocked. Every single sentence made me cry. I sobbed harder. I punched the wall harder and harder. My knuckles started bleeding.

I hate myself. I ran towards my bedroom, locking her flat.

Her lips are slightly parted. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. I kissed her forehead. My hand slowly went towards her stomach. I kissed on her stomach.

" Our baby " tears spilled down my cheek.

" Its okay princess. We'll have another kid real soon " I smiled while crying. I wrapped her in bedsheet and took a  shower. I wrapped towel around my torso and looked myself in the mirror.

I slowly traced the tattoo on my chest.
Meera.

I was all ready to meet meera after my medication in Delhi. I missed her and I know was angry on her but I realized that it wasn't her fault. If I was in her position I would have done the same. Infact I  would have killed her. But she took me to hospital.

I decided to apologize her for ignoring her. I got a tattoo on my chest of her name. But I never got to show her.

It's all my fault. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone. I should have said her. I should have said that I forgave her. She would have been happy without stressing. Our baby would have been alive. We would have been a happy family.

She wouldn't have felt guilty. She would have stayed with me. She wouldn't have faced her stepmother. I clenched my fist thinking about her. I called James and informed him to bring those bastards alive who hurt her today.

I called Sam and asked him to gather all the information of her stepmother.

I'm still in shock on how she survived. I'm thankful to the woman who saved her. Orelse I would have died too.

I sat on the bed beside her. I stroked her head gently.

You're so strong meera. I had my family with me. I was lonely but I wasn't lonely. You endured all this pain. All alone. I'm proud of you princess.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I couldn't save you. But now I'm not going to leave you. I can't live without you. I'll take you back. I'll bring the old meera back.

She wrapped her hands around my torso and hugged me. I moved a little and comfortably slept beside her.

Meera's pov -

I slowly opened my eyes and his hands wrapped around my waist and my head on his chest. My hand is wrapped around him tightly as if my life was depended on him. I slowly unwrapped my hand and sat up.

I saw him sleeping peacefully and I smiled seeing how peaceful he looks while sleeping. His eyes were little puffy and I sadly sighed. Why do I always cause problems? I asked myself. I slowly crawled to him and started at him. His eyes were swollen. My fingers were slowly traveling to his eyes when he caught my hand in the air.

My eyes widened. His eyes were still closed and he slowly opened his eyes smiling at me.

" I..uh..I was just waking you up " I lied

He nodded and left my hand.

"You should rest. Just sleep its just 7am" he said pulling me to his chest. My hand fell on his chest and I moved towards the edge of the bed.

" W-What are you doing " I stammer.

" I'm just hugging my wife " I glared at him sitting up.

" Arjun I dont know why are you doing this but please leave me alone. Thankyou for taking care of me yesterday. And now I'm going back " I said standing up.