CHAPTER - 24

Not edited*
( you'll find tons of grammatical mistakes and cringe stuff )

Today was the same. It was a training day. Rajeev was dealing some business with Arjun in laptop and I got call from Rahul. " Everything well " he asked me.
Yes Rahul for now it is. Meera how's arjun I'm sure he's burning in anger. I looked at arjun who's furiously typing on laptop. We talked about chacha and chachi and cutted.

I completed morning training and I asked arjun whats going on. He said that today raghu ram sir is secretly going to one of the rajeevs basement which has the lowest security. He should keep Rajeev distracted till then.

My training was very intense today. The trainer showed me more moves. And it was last day of my training since I dont have to  learn more than this but sure I should keep practicing. I went our room. The hotel room is huge. It has a kitchen one huge balcony and a huge hall and a bedroom Ofcourse. I layed on the couch but I saw hall which is messed up.

" Arjunnnn " I was irritated on how this guy throws important documents just like that. I went inside the bedroom but he's not there. I got tensed because he never went out without informing me. I checked my phone but there's no message from him. I messaged him but no reply. I hardly waited for 1min and called arjun. He dint lift I got tensed and called him 5times. Yet he dint lift.

I got scared and called Sam. He dint lift. I called raghu ram sir even though he's on a mission. I'm tensed. I called him but he dint lift too. I was going insane and decided to ask the receptionist. She said me that he was in a rush and he asked her not to send me out.

I went back into the room and I was stressing out. I was roaming here and there. And anxiety in my stomach. It was midnight already and I dint stop dailing arjun. It was 3 in the morning. I was still freaking out. The door knob opened and I was in bedroom. I was scared because I heard things breaking.

I took the gun from the cupboard and went opened the door silently. It was arjun. Arjun's eyes were puffed and his white shirt was covered with blood. My heart stopped. The gun dropped and ran towards him. I stopped him from throwing things down. I hugged him tightly and he fell on his knees.

His head was buried in my chest and I asked him what happened. He was crying. I started crying too I dont know why but my heart broke seeing him like this. He hugged me tightly. " meera.. sir.. sir.. his words were breaking sir was shot and he's dead " he said.

I was shocked. My heart stopped. I couldn't see Arjun's pain.
" Arjun please stop crying please " I begged him he looked at me and wiped his tears. He held my wrist and started dragging me. Meera we need to go from here immediately. He knows the purpose now. The car drive went in silence because of the driver we can't talk infront of him. I held arjuns hand but he dint even looked at me.

We reached Old Dubai. And took a resort. He removed his blazer which showed the blooded shirt. Arjun please tell me you're okay whats this blood. Are u hurt. " its raghu ram sir's blood not mine " he said. Arjun its okay please calm down. Nothing is okay meera he screamed. I hugged arjun and told him everything will be alright. Go and sleep for now I told him and he moved into the bed. I shifted beside him. Arjun looked at me and he moved right and leaned to kiss me. I closed my eyes.

" I'M NOT KISSING YOU MEERA " he said in his stern voice and he took the file beside me and went out.

I was embarrassed because what the hell I was doing. But I was sure he was going to kiss me. I followed him. He sat on the sofa and dailed. " Sir I need permission immediately orelse I'll be going alone " I was shocked wtf was he talking. I'll make you talk to UAE government arjun he said.

What are you doing arjun? I asked him to which he dint respond. I asked him again loudly. I'm going to kill him he screamed. What ? No arjun he's extremely dangerous please don't do anything in carelessness.

" Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do " he screamed.

" Arjun we got married " I said him in disbelief. He laughed and said meera what a fool are you it was just a mission. And now i realized that your just peice of shit. " You're kidding right" I nervously laughed at him. " I'm booking tickets for you meera please get lost from my life " he said. " Then why did you gave me hope " tears roll down my cheeks. I felt very bad ache in my heart.

We had to act meera and you. You get nervous every single time. It should have looked realistic. I slapped him. I was crying uncontrollably. " you kissed me arjun " I asked him

" WE kissed meera. I was just attracted to you so do you " thats it I lost my control so do you.I slaped him much harder this time. He was staring at me.

" I'm leaving i cant stay even a second with you " I shouted and I was going out but arjun held my wrist and dragged me inside the room and looked it from outside. I banged the door but he dint reply. I fell on my knees and bursted into tears. All I know is that I hate him. I can never love such bastard again. He's selfish and he used me?

*Arjun's pov *

Meera was in her training when I got a call from sir. " yes sir did we capture them safely " I asked him.

" What a fool arjun. Did you really think I'll trust you. Wrong move sorry. I told you the consequences won't be good. Your sir is now dead buddy. Collect his body from my basement. You killed my brother. I know it. Now see everyone you love would die infront of you and you can't even do anything. And don't worry the basement is empty. I wont kill you that easily " he said and cutted the call.

I was blank. I dint trust him and took my Ferrari out and raced to his basement. No one was present. I saw a body. Pool of blood was flowing around the body. My heart ached and I ran towards him. " Sirrrrr wakeup please" I cried. I screamed. He was really dead.

Ambulance came and took the body. I was left speechless. After a long time of crying I forgot his words. He said he'll kill every person I love and only one person came to my mind. MEERA. I left her alone. I was thinking and I finally came to a conclusion that meera is going back to India and she has to. She should hate me. I dont think so I'll be back alive since I have no army. And I'm not leaving without killing him.

I dint stop her from slapping me because I deserved it. But I'm doing this for her own safety. I thought Rajeev became weaker. But he got stronger.

It was morning and there are no flight tickets to India. I went inside and gave meera her breakfast. She dint even looked at me. " Meera I'm going to kill Rajeev tomorrow I'll be leaving this place and if you want anything just call the bodyguard "

She looked at me. Her eyes were puffed which shows she cried alot. " You know what arjun I dont care if you die. Do whatever you want to "
I came out and i was little hurt but I deserve it.
I went to UAE head office leaving meera locked safely and they gave us permission and army at one condition that they'll take the criminal. But no there's another plan. I'm going to kill him. I dont care if the government puts me behind the bars. Or kill me. I was ready for anything.

It was next day. I sended food for meera through waiter and locked again. I went to the base camp and yeah its the day. I went towards the basement. And the soldiers followed me. The basement was empty! Suddenly a large group of people came out of no where and started shooting. Half of us died and one of the guy took a rod and bet me on my head. Darkness took place.

I opened my eyes. I was standing in a deep sun. I was tied. There was a Cage and the lions were roaring. I freed my self and there were two body guards infront of me. I made a silent move and dragged his gun and shooted both of them.

" Stop right there Arjun Malhotra "
Some one said that loudly. I turned my head and saw a helicopter which was landed in the middle of the desert.

I turned back and saw meera. Meera tied. She was crying badly.

" Meeeeraaaa" I screamed.

" Aww no buddy your meera is safe. This is Sanya. And now I'm going to kill her. History is gonna repeat buddy "
He laughed like a monster.