Chapter 12

~Previously~

Ciel's Pov

... (We need to stop this before it's too late) looking at Y/n with concern.

~Present~

Y/n's Pov

After calming down I concentrated on Ciel and Sebastian's conversation, "This seems to be quite dangerous since we do not know what their or its next move might be", Sebastian explained as Ciel soaked in the newly found information, "We also don't know the origin or place this thing came from", I am also confused about what that thing might be but... 

As I had remembered there was a voice at the end of the call before coming here when we were back in our own world which means this thing might have come from there but I'm not sure. I stared hard at the ground not releasing both of them now stopped and stared at me until, "M'lady is there something on your mind?", I looked up to see both of them waiting for an answer to which I replied, "Huh? Oh? Umm, Well I had a recollection of when me and my friends were back at our world we did get this weird phone call again and again before we went to sleep and appeared here I don't know if this helps but yeah", Ciel then spoke up, "So this means this entity was after you before you even came here and the fact that it may not even came from here but from your own world however you said no type of power is held like that in your world then it has to mean that it is from this world", I just Shrugged my shoulders. 

Ciel's Pov

(I guess this means we have to visit him ugh why must my life be difficult), "Sebastian", I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose, "Get the carriage ready", as Sebastian bows, "Yes my Lord", I turned to look back at Miss Y/n only to see sparkles in her eyes. Annoyed at this I cleared my throat and said, "Come Miss Y/n we have business to attend to", she tried to hold in her squeal by the looks of it as she says, "Of course young lord", well at least she knows how to hold back unlike Elizabeth.

~Time Skip~

We had reached Undertaker's shop. As I could see from the corner of my eye Miss Y/n was ready to jump out of the carriage at the first chance she gets (Why is she even excited?). Annoyed at this I sigh yet again. The carriage door opens as sebastian holds out his hand the girl waiting for me to get out until  I, "Ahem, Ladies first", as she blushed embarrassed with this (Does this not occur in her world? Very odd). She grabbed Sebastian's hand as she climbed out of the carriage mumbling a small thank you whilst looking down in embarrassment (Cu- No No you must not think that, You have a fiance Ciel)

Sebastian's Pov

As I took Miss Y/n's hand I noticed how small and soft it was even through my gloves it was quite noticeable (Ah, How soft like a paw pad of small kitten I might say she is quite adorable). Brought out my trance I notice young master still in the carriage with a blush on his face as I smirked (Oh my, Young master is thinking of things he shouldn't). Sadly I let go of the small delicate hand as I held out my hand for young master to take as he came out of the wooden transport.

Y/n's Pov

Looking at the Undertakers shop right before me, my E/c eyes sparkled like a child at a toy store. I was so ready to run into the shop but barely manage to control myself (Heh I probably look all weird but I don't care). This was a dream come true to see the all so famous shop of the oh so lovable Undertaker. My eyes continued to sparkle as we walked towards the dark and gloomy shop (I'm so ready to die by your beautiful scythe). As I stare at the store in fascination I heard Ciel call out to me, "Miss Y/n. Miss Y/n!". Shook out of my trance I turned to Ciel answering him normally like I didn't ignore him, "Hmm?", *Sigh* he frowned in annoyance. He then pointed to the door, "Hehe Sorry". I walked towards the door as Sebastian holds it open for me like a true gentleman.

As I walked into the dark and gloomy shop I internally squealed in delight (OMG it's Undertakers shop! I wonder where he is hidden?) whilst looking around. Carefully analysing all the jars with internal organs I awed at the texture each one had until Ciel cleared his throat, "Ahem!", in which caught my attention but what had my full attention was the wonderful giggles that came from one of the coffins. Although what made me laugh was Ciel's expression when Undertaker appeared from the coffin behind him. I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt since Ciel sounded like a little girl when he screamed. Undertaker started to laugh as well since the whole scene was basically funny but I continued to laugh due to the fact I couldn't stop. As I had quieted down I noticed Ciel's tomato face and realized what happened (Oh Shit he's probs embarrassed and angry. RIP my ears.).

Sebastian on the other hand was silently chuckling in the background (Thought I wouldn't notice huh.). I smirked and decided to poke Sebastian giving him the 'I know look'. His face was priceless. My lovely Undertaker kept giggling after the full blown laughing session but continued to talk, "What - hehe - brings - hehe -you -hehe - here Young Lord?". I ran and hugged him knowing he wouldn't mind, "And who might this young lady be?". Smiling like an idiot I quickly replied in one breathe before Ciel, "I'm Y/n nice to meet you I love your humour". Undertaker on the other hand started laughing again, "You've brought quite the interesting character here to my store Phantomhive".

Ciel frowned at this comment as well as frowning at the fact I was hugging him. As I continued to hug Undertaker Ciel cleared his throat to get both my and Undertakers attention, "Ahem! Yes she is quite the interesting character however that's not why we are here well it is but isn't". Ciel getting confused and frustrated by the situation then stated, "We are here due to an incident that had occured and it has something to do with her and her friends". Hearing this Undertaker tilted his head in curiosity and then looked at me, "So you're the one that has caused the imbalance in this world, hmm?". I shrugged my shoulders before answering, "I mean~ It wasn't exactly me and my friends who brought us to this world. It was something else and I think it is after me for some reason". He nodded His head understanding what I had meant, "I see I see Hmm this is quite the tricky situation indeed hehehe". He smiled in silence before asking, "Did that thing you mentioned attack your friends?". To which I shook my head notifying him that it was only me that thing was after (Hmm I wonder if Undertaker can help our situation?).

A/N- Hey guys it is I the brilliantly lazy Author BunnyBearChoco. I just wanted to say thanks for sticking through this. I'm very grateful and it is much appreciated even though this is a slow-going book. I will try to upload more often as I can but I'm very much happy to see that most of you have continued to read this fanfiction. I love you all thanks so much you have made my day.

Words: 1283