Chapter 8

A/N - Hi guys first I would like to say sorry I didn't say this earlier but 🎉🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!🎉🎉. I hope all of you had a wonderful day with your family or friends whoever your with. Sorry I haven't been updating since I'm have a hard time finishing my work for Uni. I am happy for you guys to comment on whatever you feel like so go ahead and do so.

~Previously~

Y/n's Pov
After all the chaos we went onto the second question which was...

~Present time~

..."Where did you four girls come from?", Ciel said with a stern look. We all stood there in silence (Where we came from?) we weren't ready to answer that question since we didn't have any time to think about due to the panic and chaos that keeps happening and due to Ciel being very busy (What should I say?) I looked at my friends and thought to ask for a moment so I can discuss it with my friends (No no no he might get suspicious) so I decided to tell him the truth. I looked at him he looked like he was about to explode,"Well...", Ciel said impatiently clearing my throat I caught his attention, "You may not believe us if we told you", he scoffed, "Try me", sweat dropping I continued, "Well... we are not from around here...", he looked at me unamused, "I already know that", starting to lose his patience, "Right... ", having a moment of silence before continuing "*Sigh*We...are from a different world", he scoffed again,"And you expect me to believe that", I gave him a 'I told you so' look. Rolling his eyes, I countered, "And here's 'the one' who said 'Try me' and I did", he glared at me, "Don't go looking at me like that here I'm trying to tell you the truth and you aren't believing me. It's not my fault".

He the sighed and replied, "Fine let's say you are from this 'other world', how can you prove it?". I thought for a while before whispering to my friend as Ciel narrowed his eyes the girls nodded, "You know the clothes you found us in they are part of the proof that we are not from here", he nodded slightly still cautious of us.  I sighed and then glanced towards my friends slowly pulling out our phones and began explaining,"This here is a mobile device. It is used to call the other people-", he interrupted me,"-Your telling me that small thing can call another person", I nodded my head,"Yes in fact if you let me finish explaining you would know we can communicate from where ever however we probably can't use it here since there is no signal".

Ciel sat there for a moment thinking,"Alright...", he paused for a second before continuing, "I believe you", I was now starting to smile in hopes of him letting us stay, "Since you have evidence that you're not from here I'll let you stay here...", F/n and 2F/n started to jump in joy cheering. "However! You must work here as maids until we find out how to get you home", I nodded in acceptance unlike the other two who are lazy, pout in disappointment,"Aw man does that mean we are going to have to wear a corset", F/n whined as 2F/n continued,"I don't wanna work", they slouched as 3F/n tried convincing Ciel into allowing us not to wear that horrid contraption,"Um... I know it is rude of me to ask a request after all you are doing for us but can we not wear corsets instead".

Ciel leaned back in his chaired with his finger joined,"I'm afraid that can not be done", stepping in I started to explain why we shouldn't wear corsets,"Um if you don't mind me saying", he raised a brow for me to continue,"Go on...".
"I think it's best for us to avoid wearing corsets since it is a danger to our health", he looked puzzled but once again went back to a straight face,"And how does this affect your health?", I sighed,"Well where we come from we don't wear corsets since over time people began to realize it can cause long term damages and decrease life expectancy. It can also be risk for us since our body isn't used to this type of strain", he then thought about for a little while before saying,"Very well I guess I could make an exception this time however when we are going out or guests come over you must where the corset until we made a suited uniform for you got it", all of us nodded our heads as we now glee in joy.

As I left the study I felt an odd presence...

A/N - Hey just wanna let you all who are sticking to this book even though I haven't been updating much, 😅 I know I'm a bad author, I love you all and I'll try my best to  update frequently.😚

Word Count: 855