Chapter 1

A/N - Hi, just wanted to say this is my second fanfic. My first one is (Hunter x Hunter (Various) x Reader). I wanted to get straight into this one since well no one likes delays right 😅. First go over the basics.

Keys to remember:

•Y/n = Your name
•L/n = Last name
•F/n = Friends name
•F/c = Favourite colour
•F/s = Favourite song
•Y/F/F = Your Favourite Food
•F/m = Favourite movie
•S/c = Skin colour
•H/c = Hair colour
•H/l = Hair length
Bold Brackets = Thoughts
• ' ' = Sarcasm

Lets get on with it then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

I groaned as I got up out of my warm bed. It was 6:30 in the morning. Yawning I turned off my alarm clock (Damn it I forgot to turn it off yesterday) and went back into bed rubbing my eyes as I dozed back to sleep. A few hours later I wake up again (Urgh, why me?!) I grabbed my phone looking at the time it was now 10:32 in the morning. I got up as I trudged my way over to the bathroom sleepy and groggy turning on the shower. As the shower was running I went to gather my things since the shower takes time to heat up, I then heard a 'ding' from my phone there was a message left from one of my friends (Oh shit I forgot we planned a sleepover!) I facepalmed myself for being stupid.

The shower was ready so I stepped in, my body instantly relaxed, "Aah, nothing like a relaxing shower...". After taking my time under the warm water I got out drying myself and put on a f/c top with black lounge shorts as I heard another 'ding' I glanced at my phone, she wants to go out and watch a movie. I sighed as I got my keys as I texted her telling her I'm on my way. As we reached the cinema we decided to watch F/m.

After we watched F/m we called everyone over, on our way home we decided that we will have the sleep over at my house since it was bigger. When we got there everyone came a few minutes later. We ate pizza, chips, chicken, Y/F/F," Yo the pizza is here!", F/n shouted as I got up to go to the door. 2F/n came after before I closed the door,"Ooh goodie she bought the drinks", we laughed at F/n and drank and talked as we waited for 3F/n. As now we all were together we decided to prank call people just for fun,"Hello this is (made up name) I would like you to come down to the police station because of an incident", we giggled I told them to 'shh' the person on the other end cut the phone we burst out laughing.

~Time Skip~

Now came the good part. It was now night time we was in the middle of watching Black butler before the phone rang... Now confused we look at each other, pausing the T.V. I got up,"who could be calling at this hour", F/n questions I shrugged answering the phone,"H-Hello...", all we could hear was static my three friends now silent standing next to me, I repeated myself, "Hello is anyone there", nothing but static so I put the phone back down looking at each other and laughed thinking it must be other people playing a prank on us. We went back to sit down. Just as I was about to play the T.V. the phone rang again pale we look at each other. I slowly get up. Going to the phone as slow as possible. I picked it up putting it on speaker this time. There was chuckling at the other end we grimaced as the other end now cuts the phone we shrugged it off.

We made the decision to play truth or dare instead of watching the show since weird things were happening, F/n started, "Y/n truth or dare", I looked at her as if she were targeting me I pout and answered, "Truth", she smiled wickedly, "Alright, who do you like more Sebastian or undertaker", I sweat drop (I like both of them, I can't choose), I look at her pleadingly but she kept that wicked smile,"I'm not choosing", she pouted a little before making me eat a hot chilly as I cried in pain as it burned my mouth. We continued a few more rounds before heading off to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Hi guys just saying the updates might take some time since I'm balancing it out with my college work so please be patient with me.😙😋😁

Word Count: 759