Chapter 2

Y/n's Pov

It's the next morning I slightly groan, as I hear birds?...

I twist and turn sliding out of slumber hearing birds chirping loudly and... meowing?

I hesitantly opened my eyes to see my friend passed out on the floor,"Where are the others?", I got up slowly viewing the the place we were at. I walked over to where the small meowing was coming from to find a tiny kitten in the bushes,"Hello there, are you lost little one?", the kitten replied with a tiny 'meow' (So cute). Going back to the place I found myself sleeping I glanced at F/n, she was still sleeping away so I decided to wake her up,"Hey F/n wake up", she groaned as she turned. I sighed and attempted again this time a little louder with a little shove,"Yo, wake up", she opened her eyes squinting getting used to the bright light,"What?...", she moaned as her eyes became wide saucers realising we're outside,"What in the world! where are we?!", I face palmed as she yelled. I grabbed her shoulder telling her to calm down,"Shhh, calm down someone might hear us", she shut her mouth instantly still taking in what we're seeing.

Glancing around taking in the scenery we heard a meow I looked down to find the kitten had followed me,"Aw what a adorable little kitten", as she tried to pet it the kitten hissed as to say 'back off', I chuckled petting the kitten as it purred. I looked at F/n who was frowning and crossing her arms ,"Stupid kitten", I chuckled at her childishness. I stood up from crouching and walked until the little kitten decided to wander off it waited for us like it wanted us to follow so we did.

~Time Skip~

It had been hours since we've been searching for the other two, then suddenly the kitten started to hiss at something I looked around the tree to find a scrunchie,"Hey F/n look its 3F/n's scrunchie, she might be around here somewhere", we hear a scream we glance at each other before sprinting towards the scream there we see three men tying up 2F/n and 3F/n, "We shouldn't even be bothered with these girl", I listened closely, "Yeah, we came here for that brat Phantomhive". I desperately tried to think of something before F/n got herself caught by yelling,"OI! Bone heads over here!", she ran (she is such an idiot!). I look over to see one guy left behind I grabbed a log snuck up behind him and 'Thwack!' he's on the ground unconscious I grabbed the knife in his pouch and released 2F/n and 3F/n. I looked at 3F/n with worry,"She distracted them so I could get you two", she nodded we looked over the bush to where we were hiding we heard a groan startled we looked down to see it was just 2F/n she's now awake she asks,"Why are we outside?", I gave her 'really now's not the time!' look, I rolled my eye until I heard,"Let me go, bastard!", she got punched (why that little), I tightened my fist 3F/n put a hand on my shoulder to hold me back. "You two go to a tree with vines I'll be there in a sec", they nodded they left.

~Mini Time skip~

It has been hours and I am in the middle of beating up one of the guys as the other guy holds F/n, he holds a knife to her neck I froze before being punched,"You bitch, think you can beat me", I rolled my eyes and laughed and said,"F/n remember why we had karate classes together", her eyes widened as she smiled and elbowed the man's stomach we fought them until one of them was about to stab F/n but before that could happen I got in the way (ugh this is painful), the knife sliced my my side as I punched the man and grabbed his gun from his bag pointing at the two of them,"Hah you can't kill us even if you wanted", (it's true I never used a gun doesn't mean I won't shoot), I smiled before saying,"Bye bye", I shot the first guy in the head as the second tried to run as I shot him in the back. The third managed to escape,"Damn!", I coughed up blood falling to my knees,"Y-Y/n!", F/n wailed as she ran to me I was weak we trudged back to where the other two were their eyes turned into saucers,"Y/n", they both exclaimed as I laughed it off earning a smack to the head,"Ow! Is that how you treat an injured person", they huffed as they attempted to carry me somewhere.

Finally we arrived at a road we looked up a down the road one side had a mansion and another a town I then realised,"We're in black butler", as we all said in sync, again I coughed up more blood as everyone fell to their knees due to exhaustion. Suddenly we hear a carriage and horses (damn it's too early to meet them) I winced as I tried to move.

The carriage got closer and closer as I closed my eyes due to tiredness catching up to me. I hear the carriage stop in front of us...

A/N - Hey guys I would just like to say I am happy to have your comments if you would like to.

Word Count: 943