Chapter 13

~Previously~

Y/n's Pov

...(Hmm I wonder if Undertaker can help our situation?)

~Present~

Y/n's Pov

Still, at Undertakers shop, we continued to talk about the situation. Now zoning back into the conversation, "Hehe. So you're telling me that your butler wasn't able to sense this thing's presence". He smiled widely as Ciel frowned, "That is exactly what we are telling you". Undertaker then came around the counter, "Well it seems like this thing is more dangerous than it seems to be". Ciel pinched the bridge of his nose, "That is why we came to you". Undertaker raised his brow as Ciel sighed and continued, "We need you to find out what that thing is".  The man known as Undertaker pouted his cute pout before replying, "Unfortunately, I don't have any resources on this thing". He paused for a minute then continued on, "The only one resource has disappeared over centuries ago and we can not find it".

I stepped in and asked, "Do you think that thing stole the resources because it doesn't want to be found out about?". He giggled at my question, "It could be so deary". I blushed a little at his little nickname for me at the end (Oh my...). Sebastian saw this and glared at the undertaker as if I was in a dream world. They both had a stare-down until Ciel interrupted annoyed at the situation, "Ahem, Well I see then if it is stolen then find out another way to get information about this thing since it could be dangerous to others as well". Undertaker hinted at Ciel to give him a joke first as I snapped out of my dazed look. 

(Omg he wants a joke I want to hear one as well) as we waited for one. Ciel turned to face Sebastion to give him an order but I put my hand up wanting to tell a joke. Sighing he agreed (A/N -Sorry in advance if my joke isn't that funny), "What did the skeleton say when he hit the floor?". I bounced up and down waiting for Undertaker to ask, "What did the skeleton say?". I giggled, "Oops I Cracked". Everyone waited until Undertaker burst into laughter as he rolled around on the floor. As he got up still giggling from time to time, "My my that was euphoria". I giggled, "Why, thank you I do try my very best". 

Giving a little bow, "Now now deary no need for that you are a natural". I blush again looking down and playing with my feet. Ciel then butted his big-ass booty short in our conversation, "Enough of this silly chit chat we need to be at other places right now so now we will excuse ourselves, Undertaker". Pouting I whined, "So soon but why I was enjoying myself". Undertaker laughed softly, "Now now deary Mr. Phantomhive is a very busy man however if you do come by again we will surely be in for some chit-chat and maybe some tea". My eyes lit up, "You bet I am looking forward to that day Mr. Undertaker I hope to see you again". Ciel then moves towards the door, "Well then we will be off". I turn around giving an energetic wave, "See you later Mr. Undertaker I hope to see you again ". He giggled as he bid me farewell, "I will be waiting, my dear".

I blush again (Oh my crackers he is going to make me faint one day). As we reach the carriage Sebastian commented, "My Lady it is best if you stay away from him. He isn't what you deem him to be". I raised my brow and cheekily replied, "Talk for your self Mr. Butler at least he has a sense of humor". Ciel scoffed at our bickering, "Both of you shut it I've had enough of the loudness from Undertaker I don't need it from both of you got it". I immediately nod my head, "You're right we should get going". I paused for a couple of minutes before asking, "Um, May I ask what you meant by we have to go to 'other place' per se".  He looked at me blankly and blandly said, "You will know when we get there". (What does he mean by... ) Then it popped into my head (Oh no he doesn't him does he oh god that guy is a perv). I hesitantly pursued my question, "Um Ciel you don't mean him by any chance do you". He looked directly into my eyes before smirking, "You catch on quite quick. Yes, we are visiting him". (Oh god no that is going to be an awkward situation) I think of the time when he caressed Undertaker's chest as shivers run through my spine. Ciel watched my reaction smirking. Shaking my head I slapped my cheeks as Ciel looked concerned (Get it together you can do this it's not like you are staying there forever)

Now reaching the Pervs domain yeah that is what I'll call him from now on. Anyway, we are now in front of restaurant type looking place but I had a feeling it was something more. We walked in more like I was forced in by Ciel and Sebastian. But anyways we were now in the sketchy area (It looks like a red light district full of whore no offense). As women flood in and started flirting with Ciel and Sebastian whilst I stood there dumbfounded (The fuck is going on here like seriously). I tried taking my chance to leave key word tried but it backfired as Sebastian just picked me up like I weigh nothing and brought me close to him, "I hope you're not trying to leave My Lady". I froze as he continued to speak, "It is a known fact that walking around London unaccompanied is dangerous for a Lady more so since that thing is targeting you" (Darn it why he got to be right). I pout and say, "How is this any better. This place is sketchy as fuck". He sternly looks at me (I fucked up big time), "My Lady how many times do I have to say this a Lady must never use bad language". I looked at him like 'Bruh', "~Excuse me~  but when did I speak another language last time I checked I spoke English. Plus I like to use colourful words". Crossing my arms I turned away as Sebastian sighs.

We then hear a chuckle me, Ciel, and Sebastian look over to the place where the sound came from. There he was sitting comfortably smoking his pipe (Damn Perv). He then spoke up, "My my what brings you here Phantomhive". Ciel sighed for the hundredth time today, "We came here to ask if there has been any suspicious activity that is unusual". Lau cocked his brow as his attention stood on me, "My my what, or may I say who have you brought with you Phantomhive". I quickly ducked and hid behind Sebastian, "Why in the hell did he have to see me?!". Sebastian didn't say anything he just stood there blocking Lau from me. I then grabbed Sebastian's jacket whispering to him, "Don't let him get me". Sebastian just hummed but I knew he already wasn't going to let Lau touch me. 

Suddenly Ran-Mao appeared behind me about to grab me but I ducked before she could reach me and I went to the other side of Sebastian but I was in full sight of Lau. The perv then chimed, "It's quite lovely to have a new face around here, and honestly your quite the beauty". He took a puff from his pipe continuing, "However it would seem that Ran-Mao has startled you for that I must apologise. You see I didn't want to scare you off but it seems that has already happened". I stared at him not trusting his words (Bastard trying to win me over ey we will see about that). So I decided to play the innocent card and grabbed onto Sebastian like he was my lifeline and stayed silent. He took notice of that as he beckoned me over, "Why don't you come over here so I can get a better look at you? You don't have to be shy I won't bite". I decided to switch cause I was bored playing innocent, "No shit sherlock you would have to be a madman to bite but then again...". I look him up and down, "I wouldn't be so sure about you. So I'm good over here next to my bodyguard thanks".

A/N - Hi guys I updated this because I love yall so yeah. I know all of this chapter is mainly the reader aka you all's POV but might mix it up in the next chapter. ❤️

Words: 1460