Chapter 14

~Previously~

Y/n's Pov

I stared at him not trusting his words (Bastard trying to win me over ey we will see about that). So I decided to play the innocent card and grabbed onto Sebastian like he was my lifeline and stayed silent. He took notice of that as he beckoned me over, "Why don't you come over here so I can get a better look at you? You don't have to be shy I won't bite". I decided to switch cause I was bored playing innocent, "No shit Sherlock you would have to be a madman to bite but then again...". I look him up and down, "I wouldn't be so sure about you. So I'm good over here next to my bodyguard thanks".

~Present~

Y/n's Pov

I stayed behind Sebastian trying to stay away from the freak. Ran-Mao then appeared behind me grabbing me by my collar (Oh Shit! No No No No No!). She then dragged me away from Sebastian and into a back room (Argh! I'm being violated!). Looking around there were many pretty Asian girls in Cheongsam Dresses. Freaking out I tried to get up and out of there as quickly as possible but was stopped by hands grabbing me and holding me in place. I was now struggling to get out of their grip (Damn how strong are these girls). Ran-Mao then came back with a gorgeous dress however it seemed a little too revealing. 

After a few minutes of struggling, I was now in this beautiful dress however I felt quite exposed. The length of this dress was really small and my cleavage showed quite a bit. Steaming through my ears I blushed looking into the mirror (I can't go out like this!). I cover myself shaking my head to dismiss the thought. Glancing around trying to search for my clothes I was yanked and pulled into the room where the others were. Resisting I grab onto the doorframe trying to delay the embarrassment that was about to occur. My hands slipped and was now standing in front of the others with my head down.

Sebastian's Pov

I looked over toward the noise and there stood Miss Y/n in a beautiful and quite seductive dress (Oh my she looks quite delectable). For a split second, my eyes turned fuchsia because of the sudden want for her. I look away for a brief moment to calm myself down before I do something reckless. 

Ciel's Pov

I glanced over to where Sebastian was looking and saw Y/n in a beautiful but outrageous dress. My face burned a bright red as I looked away from her shyly. Clearing my throat, "Ahem, I would like it if you don't mess with my aquantice Mr. Lau". 

Y/n's Pov

As Ciel says that I glare at the said man, "Yeah Mr. Lau I didn't know to greet a person you shove them into a showy dress". I huffed out crossing my arms as Lau laughed as he walked towards me I started to back up until I felt Sebastian near me I ran to him and hid behind him. I looked up at Sebastian who was chuckling at the predicament, "Sir if you believe this is funny then you are no gentleman". I looked away from him, "At least help me out if you're going to laugh". He then stopped and took off his tailcoat putting it on me, "Forgive my rudeness, My Lady". I huffed once more, "I bet a monkey is more useful than yourself". He was baffled by what I had said. Ciel in turn was chuckling behind his gloved hand.

Sebastian glared at Ciel which caused him to stop. Ciel cleared his throat getting back to the business and then asked, "Mr. Lau the reason we came here is because of the strange activity happening within London and it is linked to our acquaintance here". Ciel looked at me then back at Lau, "We were hoping you would have some information since you deal with the underground and the black market". Lau raised a brow before answering, "Strange activity you say...". He looked me up and down like a baby eyeing candy, "I might have heard a few things here and there". A Tick mark appeared on my forehead annoyed with the slow answer, "Just hurry up and tell us already!". He chuckled, "I'll tell you if you sit on my lap. I'm feeling quite lonely with ran Mao being quite busy back there". I sighed, "If you tell us properly then fine". I hesitantly went over and sat on his lap but immediately felt a hand groping me. Face red I sat there begrudgingly, "Just hurry and tell us the info". I looked away as he was amused by my reaction, "Very well. Where to start? Ah yes I heard some men talking about a mysterious creature lurking around at night...". We all look at him as he starts stroking my ass (Endure Y/n Endure), "They even appeared at a black-market auction looking for a mysterious item". 

That caught my attention which he noticed as he continued, "I believe this auction was held south of London". I then questioned, "Did you hear about what item he wanted exactly?". They chuckled, "Unfortunately Miss they hadn't spoken a word to anyone just appeared and disappeared". But then he perked up like he remembered something, "I do remember when it came to ancient artifacts and jewelry he seemed more attentive". Ciel then questioned, "Was there any other people with them or was it just them?". Lau tilted his head a bit, "If I remember correctly they were alone". I asked another question, "Did you see their face clearly?". Lau rubbed his chin and then replied, "I managed to figure out their gender but that's about it". Quiet I waited for the gender reveal but it was still silent, "Well... Say something".

 Pushing him to talk, "He was a male, and also I wanted to hear your voice more it's quite pleasing to the ear". I groaned annoyed at this prick, "Well we're not here to hear my voice we need info. If you got info then cough it up". He smirked, "I also heard he was looking for suspicious ingredients". I whipped my head around to look directly at him, "What were those ingredients?!". Lau shrugged his shoulders, "I don't really know that's all I know sorry I couldn't be of more help to a beautiful girl like yourself". I huffed trying to get up but was suddenly pulled down again, "Ugh let go of me". He smirked again, "But why now that I have you in my arms I don't want to let you go". I growled, "Let go of me this instance or pay the price". He arched his brow, "Oh what might the price be". I smiled evilly, "You don't want to know". He shivered, "My how aggressive you are. I might like it.". Dumbfounded I looked at him (Are you serious right now?!). I then stomped my foot on his foot causing him to let me go. I got up quickly as Ciel and Sebastian just watched from the sidelines. I looked at Sebastian, "Can't you at least help me". He just smiled, "But it seems you've got everything handled". I screeched and exclaimed, "At least help me look for the clothes I had on when we came in". He nodded his head as Ciel sighed. 

After finding my clothes I decided not to waste time changing so I insisted we leave just like that, "Can we just leave I don't want to waste time changing back to my other dress it will take long". It was Ciel's turn to exclaim, "Are you mad?! You want to walk out like that!". As he says that he points at my outfit. I shrug my shoulders, "What? I am wearing Sebastian's tailcoat which is big enough to hide everything, and plus we are going in a carriage unless you want me to walk back which I probably might not reach until next year". Ciel sighs giving up and blushes, "Fine but keep yourself covered up". I nodded smiling until we heard Mr Perv, "Aw so soon I was enjoying our company". I glared at him, "WELL Sir I did not so Bye. Not even going to say good because there was nothing good about this other than the information so yeah BYE!". I walked straight out of the door with Sebastian and Ciel following behind as they said their farewells.

A/N - Hi guys I might be slow on updates due to going to Uni. I love y'all sticking with me so yeah. I know all of this chapter is mainly the reader aka you all's POV but I have tried to add Ciel and Sebastian's Pov even if it was just one time. I hope you guys stick around.❤️

Words: 1475