Chapter 3: sounds.

Without making any sounds I walked as quiet as I could.

I looked at the first door area where all the guards were standing not even moving an inch.

I walked to the second door where the guards were coming by every minute.

I quickly taking risk got out shutting the door behind.

And ran to the hallway to the room I saw that painting.

As I got there in no time and tried to open the door but I guess it was closed.

I looked said to side to find a way but I guess there's something much more important for the king.

I walked back to the room quietly as I saw the king finding me.

' where were you.? " He asked as I looked at him scared for my life and soon I realized that I am close to my closet.

' i- I was in my closet I was feeling hot in this night suit so I thought of changing into other one.' I said not looking at him anymore.

And went to my side of the bed.
' it's literally snowing outside.' He said as he came to the bed too.

' yeah that's why i didn't changed.' Saying this was enough for him to give me the weirdest look like he knew where I went.

I just laid down shaking as I closed my eyes and soon fall into the dream land.

Next day ( morning 9:56 am )

" too bad I guess sister in law doesn't talk to much.' William little brother Adrian said as he laughed while William looked at her and smiled.

' I like quiet girls.' Was what William had as an answer.

Adrian is William's step-brother Adrian was born when William was 7 months old he always loved and still love Adrian like his real brother Adrian always took William's mother as his since his mother passed away soon after having Adrian. The both brothers are meeting after 8 years.

Since William's parents passed away william decided to take the throne and be the king while Adrian went to his uncle and aunt to complete his studies but now he is back and william is more than happy to have his brother back.

' You can go to your room have some rest while I will go and do my work for the day.' William said kissing Mary's head and getting out of the big room.

You got up and smiled at adrian.
' why don't wanna know me.? ' He said as he got up walking up to mary as she looked at him confuesd.

' I don't get what you mean.? ' she said walking while talking to Adrian as Adrian smiled at her.

' I knew that big man would find someone beautiful as you but you're out of my imagination.' He said as Mary just whispered ' thanks '.

' not any plans for honeymoon.? " He said as she looked at him as the smile on her face just disappeared.

' I think honeymoon type of things are very stupid.' Saying that Mary decided to go on her way.

But Adrian wasn't done talking to her.
' I am sorry if it was something that I shouldn't have said.' He said as he hold her arm.

Mary quickly backed her arm away.

' It's ok you should go and have rest now. I have some work.' She said as she left the area going to the room.

' breath Mary the world hasn't ended the flowers will bloom again and the sun for you will be bright and shiny again just wait and wait you will get there you just have to wait.'

She laid on the down facing the roof as her dress covered the bed her tears running down to her cheeks.

While her left hand wiping those tears away she turned to the left side seeing outside of the beautiful window.

She got up walking towards the window to see the beautiful view you saw Adrian playing with the maid child.

After days she smiled at something or someone.

Adrian looked at her smiling at him.

' YOU LIKE THE VIEW YOUR HIGHNESS.' He shouted from the garden as she nodded.

She was about to say something but then she saw William coming and she ran into the room back again.

' 1953 ' morning ( 7:08 am ) garden.
( flashback )

' You think that.? ' Mary asked her beloved friend Anne.

' I guess but his highness have started growing fruits and vegetables at his yard now.' She said Mary rubbed at shoulder.

' its ok maybe we will find away.' She said as they arrived at the castle .

Mary's mouth was left slightly open as she looked around.

' this is so pretty.' She said as Anne nodded and smiled at her.

She told Anne she will wait outside until she is back.

Mary was just exploring the beautiful outside area of the castle the guards were making she doesn't touch anything.

She knew the King is rude and harsh towards the poor people like her but for the sake of their country he treated them like any other rich ones.

She had hate for him ever since he became a king but the king's parents were nothing like him they were kind and very caring about everyone in the country they deeply cared about the people.

' what are you doing outside.? ' someone with harsh voice said you turned around and soon lower your gaze when you saw who he is.

' I came here with my friend and thought why not explore outside of this beautiful castle.'

( end of flashback.)

I wish I never saw you that day or I never waited for Anne outside of the castle.

She were about to go out of the room the greet the king but she heard some weird sounds soon you remember these sounds are way more similar to the ones she hear every night and she wakes up looks around but no one is there and sounds just go away after awhile.

It is the first time she is hearing these sounds in the afternoon.

The sounds were like someone shouting , beating the door and asking for help.

She got scared when she heard ' You wanna die too.'