Chapter 8: start over again.

The letter is in the King's hand now and Mary looked around and got up.

' is it true.? ' The king asked Mary as she turned around and looked at the king and nodded.

' He said he had some work so he will leave.' Mary said as the king nodded and she left the room.

2 hours ago.
' I have to go.' Adrian said making Mary look at him in confusion.

' where.? ' she asked as Adrian looked at her.

' I have to. Its just something very important.' He said making mary raise her left eyebrow.

' You will come back.'
' I will and promise me you will wait for me.' He said as she nodded and hugged him.

Present time.

She sat on the dining table as she started eating she looked at the king and then back at her plate taking the bite of the delicious food.

She just was staring at him in anger that has been building up in her more and more.

She angrily put the spoon down on the table as she got up not wanting to sit besides him anymore.

' where are you going.? You don't know the rules.?' He asked her as Mary looked at him.

' no I don't feel good.' She said as the king looked at her from his left side.

' even if you don't feel good you will sit here. You're my wife.' He said as she nodded holding her anger in and sat on the chair.

He finished the dinner allowing her to go.

As she was walking through the halls she noticed something different in the halls which leads to her room.

She didn't liked it , stared at it weirdly.

' who decided to change the beautiful flower painting.? ' she asked to one of the guards.

' I did. I thought this looked good.' The king said coming closer to her.

' it doesn't look good here. I liked the flower painting. What is this huh.? Bones of human painted.? Why do you want this around the castle.? ' she said as the king looked at her and than at the painting.

' love the flower painting was old and look it's something very different also I am thinking to change all the paintings around the halls.' He said.

' if you wanna put human bones painting everywhere why don't you put real human bones around the halls that you've been collecting since years.' She said as she covered her mouth after realising what she said.

King was shocked but smart as he got to know she obviously knows something almost her change in behaviour , the way she talked and especially the respect she lost for the king.

( year 1965 )
9 years passed by there was no Adrian. The king was kind enough to send guards around to find his brother but they never found him.

The search for his brother was finished 7 years ago.

Mary and William ( the King.) Had a beautiful baby girl they named her Emily Rose William who is gonna turn 8 years old.

She is beautiful and lovely.
William changed a lot especially after finding out about Mary and Adrian's love story this was also the reason why he stopped the search for Adrian or should I say it was him trying to find Adrian and kill him.

Mary is almost died she is always locked up in the jail but today after 4 years and 8 month the king finally decided to let her out of the jail of the castle.

She was taken to the room. She hated it. Hated going back to the room as all the memories were running around her head.

As their 8 years old girl ran to her mother's arms.

' oh sweetheart.' Mary said as she picked her up in her arms.

She soon let her go and started getting dressed up.

She didn't saw the king in 3 years as  the first year he use to check up on her long time however she wasn't nervous she wasn't scared but all positive.

At the dining room.
Party for Emily's birthday.

' You are here.' King said as he hold mary's hand and she backed it away.

' yes glad I am.' She said as Emily looked at both of her parents.

Even tho Emily is young she was all aware of her parents relationship.

She tried her best always to meet her mother because she knew what her mother is like and what her father is like.

The guards never allowed Emily to meet Mary which broke her and made her away from father.

The king loves Emily of course since she his child after all but Emily knew about all the pain her mother was suffering through especially that her father was making her suffer the most.

' You aren't gonna let these people see we aren't a happy family.' He said as Mary looked at Emily.

And without answering she went to her.

' meet her mum she is my best friend and guess what her name is Mary too her parents kept it cause they thought she will be like you when she grows up.' Mary smiled as she talked to Emily friend.

Yes she knew that Adrian didn't came back and that pain was something hurting her the most then anything else.

She asked the little girl where are her parents.

She immediately said that they are outside.

Very weird huh.? Everyone is inside why are they outside.? Maybe something has happened.' She thought to herself.

' where are you off to.? ' the king said as Mary turned around and looked at him.

' I am going outside to have some fresh air.' She said as she turned back around and started walking until the king hold her by her arm and pulled her closer to him.

' why suddenly.? ' He said as Mary hit his chest and looked at him and said to ' leave my arm."

' well since you had me locked up. I didn't got any fresh air.' She said as the king left her arm and let her go.

After 4 years so much has changed.' She said to herself as she walked around the garden just looking around to see any couple but she didn't.

She saw a man dressed up in black suit she couldn't see his face but his style definitely had her heart skip a beat as every step she took made her heart beat and led her close , close and finally closer to him.

' have you seen any couple around here.? ' she asked as when the guy turned around tears formed her eyes.