Chapter 19: A beautiful goodbye.

' It's not the end.' Adrian said as Mary nodded closing her eyes.

' give her to me.'
' take her away I will see first and than you.'

There were so many noises Adrian opened his eyes as whatever he saw is blur

But the only thing he saw made his eyes bigger and everything clear was mary in one of the guards hands as he kissed her on cheeks and lick her one of cheek.

' NO NO NO.' He said as mary looked at him and whispered. ' please be okay.' As Adrian tried to get up and fall on the ground as he saw the huge cut on his leg which is bleeding he kept his hand on his leg and looked at mary.

' I am sorry mary.' He said loud enough for mary to hear as she is almost fainted.

' so what you wanna do love birds.?.' The king ( William ) said as Adrian looked at him.

' I will give you two choices one is to let you guys go and you both give me Tye childrens and you m**herf**kers planned all this out way before.' He said as he walked over to mary.

' do you know if I want find those little children's of yours and kill them but I wouldn't do it because they will get the punishment of your mistakes.' He said as he took his sword out and walked over to Adrian.

' no not him it's me kill me.' Mary shouted as tears started coming out of her eyes.

' chill darling I am not gonna kill him don't you worry.' He said as he bend down to Adrian's level.

' You thought like rat you will take my child and my wife make em yours and get out.?." He asked as Adrian looked other side not wanting to look at king ( William ).

' do you know I was aware of every little step of yours cause of how much stupid you both are.'

' so as I said what I wanted now we will come on the second choice is to kill mary.' He said as Adrian looked at him and William got up and smiled at both of them.

' c'mon adrian the choice is yours.' He said as the king ( william ) puts his sword on Adrian's chin and made him look at him , as Adrian looked at mary.

' choice the kids.' She shouted and the king ( william ) cut open her throat as everything happened so fast Adrian didn't even knew if it was a dream or reality that he feared.

' hey Adrian get up.' Someone said as Adrian who is laying down on the cold grass in forest near the Castle.

' where's mary.?.' He asked as he got up holding his head and looked around.

' where are we.? Is mary good.?.' He asked again as ivy got up and walked over the lake as Adrian hardly but surely got up as he walked behind her shouting and asking about mary.

She stopped and looked at adrian who looked at her and asked again but now with clear sadness and tears in his eyes.

' you were there.' She said as she pointed at something that was far but looked like a grave.

As when soon Adrian realized that it wasn't a dream but a terrifying reality that he feared which is true now he ran to the grave of mary.

' mary rose adam." He red the name

Memory.
' what's your name.?.'
' I am mary. Mary rose adam.'

' no no this CAN'T BE TRUE.' He said shouting as ivy stood behind him as she teared up too seeing him in pain of losing someone he loved dearly.

He cried his heart out ivy knew they can't be there but she stayed til the sun rise with adrian.

' let's go.' Ivy said as Adrian looked at her and nodded.

He said his last goodbyes to mary as he kissed the grave of her putting some beautiful flowers that ivy bought.

' where are we going.?.' Adrian asked as he was just following ivy.

' somewhere safe.' She said as she looked behind to see Adrian and smiled.

' do you know how hard it was for me to get you out of the freaking castle if I gave up that time you would be died somewhere too." She said as Adrian ran to check up with her.

' are the kids safe.' Adrian asked ivy as she looked at him.

' well as if right now I don't know but I have a friend who lives in london send him a letter to check up on em and tell me.' She said as adrian nodded.

' thank you for saving me.' He said as ivy smiled.

' what are we gonna do next.?.' He asked.

' well now I don't know i am thinking but there is nothing really coming up in brain but if there's something coming up than that's too dangerous.' She said.

' so there's not a plan." Adrain said as she nodded.

' not as if right now.'
' I wanna ask you something.?.' Adrian asked she nodded as a yes.

' how are you live til now.? I mean don't get me wrong but isn't he the devil kills everyone once he finds them.?.' He asked.

' That's a very good question but to be honest I don't even know why he never killed me.' She said as Adrian looked at her.

' I knew you saw the late King and Queens being murdered by him.' He said as Mary looked at him.

' that time I was shocked by his acting I really was but I stayed until I could and than this maid heard my conversation with my mother and told that b*t*h about it after that he killed my mother and I thought he would kill me too.

All the times he came to the place he locked up me I thought i would die but he didn't killed me and my hope for someone to come and find started to grew up cause the start time mary

Came to the castle she saw me in that room and in that time i knew even if she goes back she would come again but the next she would come she will help get out and that's what happened.'

She said as Adrian looked at her as they continued walking around.

' where are we going.?'
' to kill the devil.'