Chapter 16: darkness of the castle.

' I will tell you everything that I know about this castle.' She said as mary took a step forward and opened the room door as Mary looked around and found her on the floor locked up in chains.

' but first tell me who are you.?.' Mary asked.

' I am ivy and I am daughter of the late King's right hand .' She said as mary opened the door revealing the girl standing in front of her.

' why are you locked up here.' Mary asked as she opened the chains freeing her hands and legs.

' tell me now I don't have much time.' Mary said.

' who are you.?.' She asked.
' i am Mary King's wife.' She said.

' well I don't even know from where I should start but my mother started working as a maid here when my father who was the late King's right hand passed away. I grew up here in this castle I saw the king killing the late King and Queen.

I was 14 at the time I just remember after that I ran to the room which was given to us.

I told my mom about it and she told me to shut my mouth up and act like I wasn't there at that time because that devil got to know there was someone who saw him killing his parents.

This castle moves rooms and halls I know I sound weird but you heard me right it moves the rooms the room you came from is different and the room you will go out is different.

That's why its very hard to find rooms and halls in this castle since this castle is dark itself.'

Mary went into deep thinking after that as Mary looked at her.

' You can go anywhere you want now. You're free.' Mary said as she was about to exist the room ivy hold her hand.

' no you can lock me up here again.' She said as Mary gave her a confused look.

' no you don't deserve to be locked up here I know how it feels like to be locked up.' Mary said as she hold her hand back.

' thank you for telling me what you knew about the castle and the king it will help me a lot.' Mary said.

' come with me. I will find a safe place for you.' Mary said as they both went out of the room and exist that room together.

Mary took her to her friend's house Anne.

' this house is safe for you.' Mary said.
' thank you I don't know if I would be able to ever pay for your kindness towards me.' She said as mary smiled at her and left the house.

She knew now she would be in trouble but not caring much about it she went inside the castle as she saw adrian Emily and Mary waiting for her.

' what happened.?.' She asked emily as Emily looked at the left side and said.

' dad is angry.' She whispered said to mary as Mary nodded.

' you would be ok right.?.' Adrian said as Mary nodded and went in the King's room.

' your hig-
' what is wrong what you Mary huh.? I thought you were really sorry for coming late at the castle today but then what is this.? You went out of the castle hiding and before that you were nowhere to be seen.?.' He said as mary didn't dare to look at him.

' I guess you don't have any answers to my questions.' William ( the King ) said as he got off the throne and walked towards mary.

' You want me to show you who I really am.?.' He said as mary looked at him with his eyes turning into dark red as she couldn't hide her confused face she moved back as william moved forward.

And she fainted.
Mary got up late in night as she looked around and saw william ( the King ) sleeping besides her as she tried to think what happened after but her head starting hurting and she couldn't remember.

She got up as she left the room and went to Adrian's room.

' what's wrong.? Why are you here.? What if someone saw you coming here.?.' He said as Mary hugged him.

' what happened.?.' Adrian asked as he brushed her hair and took her to the bed and made her sit down.

Mary told him everything that happened today.

' well you shouldn't let her go.' He said as mary looked at him.

' I know I shouldn't have but then all the scars on her body and her wrist were filled with blood maybe because of trying hard to get the hard chains off of her wrist.

I couldn't leave her there again hopeless so I let her go. She is living in anne's house for now.' She said as Adrian nodded.

' and what if William finds out.?.' He asked.

' I don't know i haven't thought about that but he will not find it very soon and I am sure." She said as Adrian said besides her.

' its hard to say what's right when in my life i have always made wrong decisions but the only right thing that I have done in my life was to love you.' He said as Mary looked at him.

' we have made wrong decisions not only you.' Mary said as she kissed Adrian's forehead.

' we will get through this together I promise.'

' You promise.' Adrian asked as Mary hugged him.

' I promise.' She said as Adrian hugged her back.

Mary went to her room she saw William comfortable sleeping she laid besides him seeing the other side.

Morning ( 9:12 am )

' majesty ivy is not there." Michael ( King's right hand )  said as William got up.

' what do you mean by ivy isn't there how can she get out by herself she was freaking locked up and how could she be able to remove all those heavy chains off of her without anyone's help.?.'  William ( king ) asked to Michael.

' I don't know.' He said.
' i told you to take care of the room especially.' William said as Michael looked at him and then back down.

' Your highness if you don't mind I think who was there.' He said as William looked at him.

' will you please tell me then Michael.?.' William asked as he walked towards Michael.

' her highness Princess mary.'