Chapter 18: It's not the end.

Adrian looked at her once again closing her eyes with his hands as he got up and walked over to mary as he hugged her.

' let's go to London.' Adrian said as Mary nodded.

' you can't go to London right now.' A voice interpreted.

' if you have to live a good life ahead of you with no harm or nothing you have to finish this devil for years or else If you want you can go to london and he won't follow you or anything because its right his powers will finish in an hour or 2.

But he will still be alive and just like that his powers will start to come back and he will make his powers stronger in order to take revenge from you guys.'

She said making you guys look at her.
' so what should we do next kill him or what.?.' Adrian asked.

' the truth is yes kill him and never talk about him after you put him in his grave.' She said as mary looked at ivy.

' and what that will do.?.' Mary asked as she is now confused.

' his powers will start building up and as his powers will start building up he will get back alive and you see here he has different different ways to even come back alive.' Ivy said as the both nodded.

' now what's our next step ivy.' Adrian asked.

' for today its nothing it will end tomorrow cause now its late and he will still have his powers which will he gone by tomorrow so we will attack tomorrow not today.' She said.

' but it's better for you guys not to go back to castle he can have doubts on both of you.' She said as you both nodded.

' oh mary thank you so much for leading me to somewhere safe but I think you guys should go and spend your night there. I will go and see of the other things which may help us tomorrow.' She said as she smiled and hugged mary.

Adrian and Mary made their way to her friend Anne's House they both were quiet maybe because of what happened or because they felt bad that they could've helped her but all the thinking came to an end when they both entered anne's house.

' are you hungry.?.' Adrian asked after 10 minutes of them being in the house as Mary nodded.

' little bit are you.?.' Mary asked as his stomach made some weird noise as they both laughed.

' I guess I got my answer.' Mary said as she laughed looking at adrian.

' I guess she went to grocery shopping cause there are vegetables here lets see what can this chef can cook.' Adrian said as Mary smiled at him watching him cook in the kitchen as they talked about random things laughing at their silly jokes.

As Adrian was finally done with cooking his so called the best vegetables dish.

' tell me how it tastes.?.' Adrian said as he put the plate with delicious food in front of Mary on the table as Mary nodded saying ' it smells delicious I am sure it will taste delicious too.' She said making Adrian smile.

' oh my there's something in my hand which is called magic." He said as Mary laughed.

' yeah yeah sure magic you say.' She said they both ate their dinner with laughter.

This is how they wanna be in future.
' here is your milk tea.' Adrian said as he sat on the couch next to mary holding his coffee.

' goodness I am drinking this after years.' She said as she closed her eyes when she took a sip of the tea saying its the best.

' I wanna live like this until I die.' Mary said Adrian looked at her.

' i know I shouldn't be talking about deaths or anything but I don't why I feel like this is the last time I will ever get to spend the time with.' She said as Adrian put his hand on hers rubbing it with his thumb.

' it's not we will have more fun moments like this in future with the kids especially.' He said as Mary smiled.

' but you should be sorry about what you just said madam.' He said as put his coffee on the table front of them.

' ok whatever i am sorry.' She said as kissed her on her lips and soon pulled out.

' so your friend had this amazing house all by herself.' Adrian asked.

' no her parents use to live here but after when Anne passed away they went to Cambridge to her brother and often came back but then they stopped coming and they sended me her houses keys.' Saying that Adrian kept his head on mary's lap.

' that's all.'
' yeah that's all.' She said as she looked down Adrian.

' what will happen tomorrow now.?.' Mary asked Adrian as she pulled with his hair.

' whatever will happen tomorrow I am sure it will be maybe be the best.' He said as turned to the right side as Mary rubbed his back.

' I hope so I wish he dies tomorrow.' She said as Adrian looked at her and then back at where he was looking at.

' I didn't knew the only person I thought I had is the devil.' Adrian said as Mary looked at him.

' it's funny how the person I loved and the person who gave her life to safe us both of their parents are killed by my brother.' He said.

' He killed him not you.' She said making Adrian look at her.

' I love you I don't care about who your parents were or your brother I just love you and that's what I care for.' She said kissing Adrian's cheeks.

' i love you too let's go to bed now I feel sleepy.' Adrian said getting up as Mary looked at him and hugged him.

' it's ok you can hug me on the bed too.' He said as he brushed mary's hair.

' it's not the end.'