Chapter 20: its an end for now.

' and how are we gonna do that.?.' Adrian asked as lily looked at him stopping at her track.

' You know I don't know but what I know is he doesn't have powers until tomorrow and we've a good chance of killing him.' She said as she started walking again.

' what's your story.?.' Adrian asked her as he walked besides lily.

' My father died before even my birth my mom was 8 months pregnant that time she begged the late King to keep her as a maid which will do a lot for me who was unborn that time.

Everything was great until I saw the devil killing his own freaking parents however when I saw I ran to the room my mom and I was to stay at. I told her everything she shut my mouth seeing whatever I saw I should must forget it at any cost.

I was quiet til 2 years whole f**king 2 years. I was scared to my death all the time when I saw the devil thinking my tongue might betray me.

Then there came a day a guard saw me crying and telling my mother the same thing over and over again because I was terrified that scene of horror always played in front my eyes.

He heard us told the devil. The devil ended up killing my mom and...'
She stopped on her way as she looked at adrian and the clear tears in her eyes could be seen as the tear dropped from her eye.

' He raped me.' She said as Adrian looked at her.

' and then he looked at me up in the that room which had a small little room in it. It was disgusting thinking about it makes me wanna throw up.

Whenever he got angry he took it out on me and that's all." She said as Adrian looked at her.

' You know you're more brave than what i thought.' He said as lily smiled at him.

' I am proud of you for trying so hard everyday to stay alive.' He said as lily looked at him and then back at the house which wasn't far away from them now.

' we will do this together.' She said as Adrian nodded.

' seems like there's no one here.' Lily said as Adrian looked at her and nodded while he let his body fall on the ground as lily ran towards him and hold him.

' what happened.?.' She asked as she put her hand on his forehead which is burning hot.

' goodness you're burning guess you've fever.' She said as Adrian got up and looked at her.

' we have no time.' He said as lily nodded and started walking towards the strange looking house.

' there are no guards around this place which is very strange but I guess there will be many inside.'

' you go from the left and I will go from the right." He said as lily nodded as Adrian smiled to her.

' I will see you either way dead or alive Mr.adrian." She said as Adrian smiled they looked at each other for the last time.

Entering the house lily was already very careful indeed ready for any guard to pop up looking around finding where the devil was she saw something very strange.

Meanwhile Adrian was walking around like no guards were there as he was about to take a step forward he saw a gaurd and Adrian fastly moved to his right side hiding behind the wall.

' what is this.?.' She whispered said to herself yes in those past years she got to know devil very well but what is in front of her is very different.

Adrian started walking slowly to the other way as he looked around being careful lead him to the same place lily is.

Adrian was even left there in shook as lily looked at him and careful hold his arm moving away so the devil can't see him.

' what was that.?.' He asked lily as lily looked at him.

' dead wolf and human blood with bones and skin.' She said hardly can speak as she is fully disgusted.

' here your weapon." She said as she handed him a knife.

' what is your weapon.?." He asked as he took the knife in his hands.

' my hands.' She said as he looked at her.

' great to know my brother is here too.' The devil said.

A man who looks like ghost wearing all black as he started walking towards both of them.

' You know you can't finish me I am way more stronger when my powers aren't with me.' He said as Adrian and lily looked at him.

Adrian ran towards him wanting to kill him but he found himself on the ground as lily went to him as the devil used chairs , tables , glass and what not to stop lily but she is right she does have a power in her hands.

She went to him as put her hands straight the lighting coming out of her hands is so bright that it made Adrian close his eyes.

' adrian I can only make his half power go away but I can't kill him you can only kill him cause you are only made to kill him.' She said as Adrian opened his eyes and saw lily and the devil both on grounds.

' I wish he never gets another life because I am not sure If someone else will be given the same powers which are given to you to finish the devil. Go for it Adrian.' She said as Adrian looked at the devil.

Who now has gotten up and is ready to fight.

The devil tool his sword as Adrian took his knife up from the ground as they both ran towards each other.

And the sound of sword filled the whole entire house the blood spreads everywhere as the sound of someone laughing filled the house.

Someone got up with blood on his shirt and everywhere saying ' I won.' As Adrian weak body fall on the ground.

' I won.' Adrian said as he looked at devil's body laying there lifeless I won was the only thing he kept saying until he fainted.

He woke up the other day as he looked at lily who is dead as he took the body of the devil to somewhere very safe.

I , Adrian am writing this horrific story which is my past now it's been 6 weeks since this happened.

' what happens next.?.' The guy said.