Chapter 6: crime.

' what the heck.' She said as she started reading more.

When Adrian was born doctors told the king he maybe not be able live for Long so taking the fact they always hide the truth of Adrian being the 7 months older than William.

However , Adrian mother princess isabella was completely against it she wanted to tell her kid his really age and really date of birth which his step-brother thinks is his.

Unfortunately before that Adrian mother got heart attack and passed away.

Moving on William mother the Queen Emma took Adrian as his and later even told king that doctors are saying it was just a misunderstanding and now Adrian is healthy.

The king nodded and said he will try his best to tell both the boys their real date of birth.

They waited until the both turned old enough to know the truth.

Yes and now they both turned 18 they decided to tell the truth.

Flashback.

' we should do this now.' Queen said as she hold the King's hand in hers rubbing it softly.

' yes it's the time now.' The king said as he kissed her wife's hand.

' Adrian would be a great king. He will treat your people with kindness and respect I just know it.' The Queen whispered said to king as the king nodded and smiled at her.

' He will treat them way more better.' He said as the Queen kisses top of his head.

They both went to the dinning room and told the maids to call the boys and tell them that the dinner is going to be a little early today.

They did what they were asked to do but William came to the dinning room and did his dirty work.

He cut his father's neck and the blood started coming out of his neck filling his clothes with blood.

And his mother having the knife in her stomach and unable to say anything and blood coming out of her mouth her last breath still going on.

' it would be great if you never hide the truth from us at least i wouldn't grow up being told that you would be the next king.'

He said as he took the knife out of her mother's stomach and put it back again in same spot making her mother shout in pain.

He soon left the dining room and went to his room to clean up and act.

End of the flashback.

She stared at the picture of the king , the Queen , Adrian and William.

Wondering who wrote this book with details. Some many questions going in her head.

She got up and when she was about to go out of the room she heard the king and guards with him coming towards the room which means she can't no longer take the book with her.

She knows she wouldn't be able to come back to this area of castle again and she hides the book somewhere very safe.

She laid on the cold ground as her body shaked before completing laying down.

Closed her eyes and hoped for the best.
The king soon started searching the rooms with the guards and soon saw Mary in one of the room.

King ran towards her cold body as he picked her body up in his arms and went to their room.

The night was almost like a dream.
She woke up and saw the king waiting for her to wake up.

They talked a little and then she went to fresh up and after she dressed up.

Breakfast.( 7:00 pm. )

' You scared us last night your highness.' Adrian said as you looked at him the real king.

' why aren't you gonna eat anything.' Mary said as she put some juice in the glass for herself.

' no I ate at 5 I woke up early today.' Je said as she smiled at him.

' king there's a body we found in the lake.' One of the guard spoke..

' we will talk about this later and DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THESE THINGS AGAIN ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM EATING.' He said as he puts the spoon harshly down on the table.

' king she is my daughter.' The guard said his voice cracked while saying that tears came out of his eyes.

' who has committed this crime.' Mary said as she looked at the old guard as he looked at her and said ' I don't know.'

' this is the first time someone has committed crime of killing someone since I became the king.' The king said as the guards nodded.

' then don't you think justice should be given to her soon.' She said making the king look at her.

' its not just the first crime ever since you became the king but its murder of your guards daughter.' Adrian said making you both look at him.

As he gave you both did i said something wrong look.

The both king and Mary weren't hungry at all now and they decided to talk about it.

The king sended his guards to find more details and to look around for any thing that seems suspicious.

The castle is silent as Mary stared out of the window quietly just looking outside staring at the moon.

' is it someone else who has killed her.? ' she questioned herself.

' when i met her she looked at the king and smiled as if she knew a lot about him and when I saw her last time she was burned and had holes in her beautiful body.'

Mary thought and got up.
' the fact that old man won't be able to ever get justice is sad.'

' why he is so cruel and bad he is a devil.'

She went outside to meet the king as soon as she went outside she saw Adrian staring the huge picture of the late King and Queen.

She went close to him stood behind him staring at the picture when he saw Mary behind him. He looked at her and smiled.

' it's hard losing people you love.' He said to mary as she nodded looking at him.

She let him stand there as he told her that he will stay here for a little more.

It was until you were coming back from the king you saw Adrian entering the same area of the castle where you were lost yesterday you followed him there.

Being careful of not getting caught and then you saw something that made your eyes grow big.