Sabertooth, Loke and Me

We walked into the forest. "Alright. In order to get stronger, Lucy, I'll teach you Angelic Dragon Slaying Magic, kay?" I said. Lucy nodded and said "And I'll teach you Celestial Spirit magic!" I smiled. After a while of Celestial training, I was able to open Virgo. "Uh, Chieko, you grew... A lot..." said Lucy. I looked at a mirror she held and I screamed. I was taller and  chest was bigger. "What happened?!" I screamed. "The celestial aura around you was too powerful, so it made you grow, Tenshi." Said Virgo.

"Um... Hello?" Asked a blonde man I have never met, but knew. "Hi, Sting." Said Lucy. He stepped closer. "Hi. Haven't seen or heard of you since the-" I cut him off. "GMG we know. Name's Chieko Tenshi. Fairy Tail's ex-brains." He chuckled. "So Natsu did kick you out the team, huh?" He said. "That bastard!" I yelled. Suddenly, I felt as if I couldn't breathe. "L- Lu..." I said.

She looked down at me, kneeled on the floor. "Oh shit! Sting, look away!" Yelled Lucy, taking her bag, pulling a shirt and shorts out. She ripped my dress and helped me dress. "Okay Sting you can look now." Said Lucy. "What was that about?" He asked, confused. "Long story..." said Lucy. "Hey, I heard you're the new Sabertooth master. Mind if we join?" I asked. "Uh... Sure you can." He said with a last minute smile.

He motioned us to follow him, so we took our stuff. "I was in a job with Rouge, Lector, Froshe and Yukino, so you might want to explain..." he said. I was a little distracted. I kept watching how my large chest moved... "No need." Said a voice. A dark haired man, a girl with white hair and two exceeds appeared from hiding. "I'm Rouge. This is Yukino, Lector and Froshe." He introduced.

I smiled. "Hi" "Yukino! Come with me! You too, Chieko!" We followed and Lucy explained "I want to pass Loke to Chieko, but I need the celestial king's permission. Help me summon him!" We nodded and chanted a spell. He appeared. Lucy negotiated. They ended up summoning Loke and asking him. "What Lucy says I'll do. But please, let me see her first." I stood from behind Lucy. "Con'nichiwa." I said. He smiled and bowed at the king. "I accept!" He yelled.

I had Loke's key in my hand. "I'll take good care of him!" I said to Lucy. We headed toward the guys. "Ready?" He asked. As we entered the forest