Giving a Stand Against Fairy Tail

Last night I slept well at Rouge's. Turns out Sting and Rouge are just neighbors, so I'm staying at Rouge's place. I woke up and took a short shower. I got dressed in my New Sabertooth School uniform and headed downstairs. Yes. You read right. Yukino and I are going to be taught at the guild. Since we had no education, it was better this way. After all, Ruffus is the one who's goona teach us.  I ate breakfast with Rouge and we headed he guild. I saw Erza and ran with Rouge, hiding. "Rouge, I'm gonna do something stupid." I said. He sighed. "You're gonna let her see you with me, aren't you?" I nodded. We started walking again.

"Are you exited to go to school?" He asked, probably to calm me down. "Yeah. I think I'm alright do. I know how to read and write." I responded. "CHIEKO!!!" yelled the unfamiliar Titania. "Hi." I said, not making eye contact. "Why are you dressed in a school uniform? And why are you with Rou-" she stopped and then yelled at Rouge. "HOW COULD YOU LIE TO FAIRY TAIL?! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT!!!" I turned and glared at her. "Calm down, fairy. I told them to. I'm never going back to Fairy Tail. Sabertooth is the one for me and Lucy." Her jaw dropped. "And refer to me as Tenshi for now on." I walked off with Rouge.

I let go of a few tears when I saw the guild. "Why lie?" Asked Rouge. I shrugged. "They mustn't know. Lucy and I'll teach Natsu a lesson." He nodded and we entered the guild. "Yukino!" I yelled as I hugged her. Rufus stepped forward. "Looks like my pupils are here. Follow me to the library." He said. He had set up a table and chairs. "Today we'll go on a job, girls. To test your knowledge." We both cheered. "Alright, I chose those uniforms because I remembered your powers and abilities." He started. "So the job is different for both of you." He finished.

Just as Rufus was going to explain, we heard someone shout. "Where's Chieko, Lucy?!" I remember that voice. Natsu. I stood angrily and slammed open the library doors. "What do you want, Natsu?" I asked. "Can't you see I'm busy?" It wasn't just him. Grey, Erza, Happy and Lisanna were there too. "I'm sorry for calling you weak! Please forgive me!" He yelled. He seemed to be meaning it. "No." I said and walked back to the library.

Lucy followed me too, giving them a sign that he isn't forgiven. Natsu and the others followed. Rouge and Sting too. To be honest, Lucy told me a while ago that she kinda maybe sword off had a little tiny crush on Sting, he who confessed to me that he liked Lucy. A lot. So he went in and when we girls stopped to face them with a glare, Rouge stopped in front of me and Sting in front of Lucy, as if protecting us. "Natsu, remember I'm the master of this guild. If they want to stay, they stay. If they won't forgive you. That's that." Said Sting.

It seams Grey didn't like that sign and he attacked me. I ducked, but Rouge protected me. "You... I thought we were friends!" Said Rouge. "We were! But you're guild is keeping Fairy Tail refugees! They still have the guild sign!" Said Erza. Rouge looked at me. I was about to shed a few tears, but kept them in. "Lucy! Follow me!" I said as I guided her where Rufus and Yukino were studying. I took my shoe and sock off and erased my Fairy Tail guild sign. I did the same to Lucy.

We went back to where they were fighting. "We aren't Fairy Tail members anymore!" I yelled and helped Rouge with Grey and Erza. "Angel Dragon's Roar!" "Shadow Dragon's Roar!" We both said, and soon, Grey was out. Meanwhile, Lucy was helping Sting with Natsu. "I can handle Erza! Go help Lucy!" Said Sting to me. I nodded and went to help. "Angel Dragon's Lullaby!" I yelled. Natsu punched me, but I dodged. He kicked me and got to hit me, so I fell backwards on the floor. Rouge had finished Erza and was now helping us.

I stood and was about to dash towards Natsu, but suddenly, I couldn't hear. I felt my shirt wet and I soon fell to the floor. I felt something sharp in my chest. Rouge yelled "No! Lisanna why?! Chieko!" He ran towards me. He kneeled down next to me and laid my head in his lap. He took my hand and cried "Chieko! I- I- I'm sorry!" I gave him a little smile. I saw as Team Natsu left, Lisanna with bloody hands, all of them hurt. "Li... Lisanna... did this... to me?" I managed to ask. Rouge nodded, and tears fell from his eyes. I soon started to cry too. And soon, Sabertooth members came in and helped Rouge get me to the infirmary. The last thing I saw before fainting was Rouge's worried expression.

I woke up in my bed, at Rouge's place. I still had my bandages on, but these were freshly put new ones. I tried sitting up, but the pain was unbearable. I even squinted a little. I soon started to hear faintly voices. "...Yes you may come up, if you mean no harm to her..." Rouge. I was sure it was his voice. My thoughts then trailed to what had happened. I helped fight Natsu and the next thing I knew Lisanna had stabbed me. But why? I heard footsteps along the hall, so I looked over and saw Rouge. He rushed towards me and hugged me. I saw two other figures there. Warren. Max. I don't know why, but I felt terrified of Fairy Tail now. I hesitated, and they noticed and Max said "We aren't here to hurt you. We're here to see if you're okay."

I was still lying down in my bed, but I nodded. Rouge was still hugging me, tears streaming down his face. My hand made it's way to his hair. He stopped hugging me and helped me sit. We gave each other quiet stares until I decided to break the silence. "So... why did Lisanna... you know..." The three boys looked over at me. "Oh, um, well... It's kinda hard to explain-" Warren started but was cut off by Max, "She was trying to help Natsu. She loves him, in fact, they even started dating a while ago. Anyway, she wanted to help Natsu, so she said she thought it was a magic knife, so she threw it at you."

I nodded to every word he said, and I started to tear up. "And that... that... that bitch doesn't even bother to show up and say sorry?! Not even a stinking letter?!" I shouted. "The worst part is" Started Warren, "She doesn't want to say sorry. Natsu and her say that that's what you deserve for leaving Fairy Tail and joining Sabertooth. That it was better for you to die than to be in another guild. They even started calling you and Lucy the Runaway Fairies. Fairy Tail is... going to practically hunt you down... Even master agreed..."

That shock me. I started to have second thoughts of leaving my home now. But why now? "It should have been better to rot in my room for another three years..." I mumbled. "No it wouldn't! None of us would have met you if you did! And by all means Chie! There's not a replacement for you anywhere!" Rouge snapped. My heart was beating fast. Too fast. I thought what I was feeling in my heart was love but, I just passed out again.