GMG

I woke up in my room again. Rouge was smiling at me from his seat, that was aside my bed. I sat up and rubbed my head. "Feeling better?" He asked. I nodded. "Come on. We have to go to Crocus." He pulled me by my hand. I chuckled when I remembered today we set out for the Grand Magic Games! We ran, Rouge still pulling me by my hand, to the guild, where Sting, Rufus, Yukino, Froshe and Lector were waiting for us. "Guys! We're here!" I yelled, for once happy. They all smiled and got in a carriage, that was waiting for us. Rouge pulled me in with our luggage and closed the door.

"Chieko, are you feeling better?" Asked Yukino. I nodded happily. "She just had insomnia. She's okay now." Rouge said. "We all are happy your okay!" Said Lector. "Fro thinks so too!" I chuckled. "You seam extra happy today, Chie." Said Sting. "Yeah! I'm going to talk to Natsu, to settle this once and for all in the GMG!" I put on my determined face. The rules changed for the GMG. One team mate less. It's not been really made clear, but I think we might win this year!" Said Sting. "I remembered all their flaws. Perfect." Said Rufus.

~Time Skip Because I'm too lazy~

We made it to Crocus. Unlike last year, the guild's carriages were all in line, and we all had fans. We waved out the windows and we came to a stop. It was the first day after all. "Here has arrived Sabertooth! The first one to get out is the guild master, Sting Eucliffe. Second, the powerful Yukino Auguria! Third is Rufus Lore! Fourth are the exceeds, fifth is the very own Rouge himself- wait! He's helping one of the members of the team out! It's- It's- Chieko Tenshi the Angel Dragon Slayer! Wow! But, what's going on between them?! Are they dating?! Stay tuned to find out!"

I chuckled at the announcer. It's going to be a long week. We were at our hotel. Yukino, the exceeds and I shared a room, while the boys shared another. "... I'm Alive! I'm Alive! Between the good and bad you'll find me, reaching for heaven!..." I sang. "Someone's being optimistic~!" Said Yukino with a chuckle. I giggled. "Hey, Chieko..." said Froshe. I bent down to his level. "Yes Froshe?" "You love me, right?" He asked. I smiled and said "Yes Froshe. Of course I do!" He smiled. "If you marry Rouge, Fro will be yours too!" He said. I laughed nervously, knowing Yukino was listening. "Oh~ You and Rouge have a thing?! You didn't tell me! I'm so happy for you~!" She said, tackling me into a hug.

I hugged her back. "Lucy says she's proud of me too." I said. She looked at me confused. "Lucy's soul is in me. Her voice is in my head." I said nervously. "Lucy?! Can she hear me?!" She asked. I nodded and said "Lucy says she misses you... And Sting." Then Lector hugged me. "Lucy! I love you I love you I love youuuuu!!!!" He said. "Lucy says she loves you too." I said, hugging him back. "Come on we should get to bed. Big day tomorrow!" I said. Everyone nodded, so Yukino went to bed and I grabbed both Froshe and Lector. We all slept peacefully. Even Lucy,

For once.