The Guild of Fairies meets me

I wondered through three different towns and still nothing. All those guilds are too normal. They are not what I'm looking for. Today I arrived at a town named Magnolia. I heard there's a guild here and from what I heard, they are really noisy. I know that from what I talked, I sounded like a normal passive girl and smart and blah. Well, I like noise. Normal is just too boring.

I made it to a guild called Fairy Tail. Well, at least the name is not boring. And it's original too. I entered and asked a girl at the bar "I'm here to see if this guild is good for me. Can I see your master?" She smiled at me and said "His office is just up stairs to the left." I walked away and she waved. I looked around a little. There were people drinking, others fighting and others singing. I liked it for that far. I went up stairs and I knocked on his door. "Come in." I heard him say. I opened the door and I said "I'm sorry for bothering you sir, but I'd lime to talk to you, about your guild." He rapidly said "Please,take a seat." So I sat. "What did my children do this time?" He asked. I rapidly understood what he thought. "Oh, no. I'm not here to complain. I want to join the guild, but I have to tell you this first sir." I said. He nodded. "I come from the north of Fiore and I escaped from my home. My parents were evil to me and locked me in my room for three years. I skipped school most of the time and they recently find out. They were gonna lock me in my room for another three years but, they left the window open, so I escaped." I confessed. He nodded and said "Most people join guilds to escape from their pasts. You are safe here."

After the chit chat, he stamped me the guild's sign on my back. I went down stairs with master. "Attention brats! We have a new member named Chieko." He motioned me to show my guild mark, so I turned around and pulled my hair up. Everyone celebrated. I was actually happy. I made lots of new friends like Wendy, Romeo and Natsu. They are very cool and Wendy's exceed Charle is very smart like me. I like it here, do I wonder if they'll find me... Nah. They aren't that smart. XD