Thy Truth

I woke up and took a quick shower, taking my alone time to an advantage to talk to Lucy. 'Do your best today. I'll help you in any way I can.' She said. I got dressed and went to the hotel Fairy Tail was staying in. Their team was in front of the entrance, talking to each other. I took a deep breath, and walked towards them. Natsu turned to look at me and said, "Hi Chieko! Long time no see!" I was surprised. Didn't they hate me? "Chieko, how's Lucy doing? Is she competing?" Asked Erza. "You don't remember? Lucy died." I said, halfhearted. "What?!" Wendy yelled. "She was badly injured after fighting with Fairy Tail." I said, anger rising. "Fighting with us?! We haven't seen you both since you and Lucy left! We decided to give you some time!" Yelled Grey. I couldn't take it no more. "Lucy and I were attacked right in our new guild by you guys! Lisanna almost killed me, Lucy went back to your guild to talk, you attacked her and she gave me her life left since I was dying!" By now, tears streamed down my face.

I turned to leave, but a wrist gripped my hand. "Let's have a talk with Lisanna." It was Natsu. I nodded hesitantly. We ran to Lisanna's room. I knocked on the door as the others hid. Lisanna opened it, but threw a knife at me, which I dodged. "What the hell, Lisanna!?" I yelled. "You and Lucy keep me away from Natsu, and I'm not allowing it!" She said, throwing more knives, which I dodged. "First of all, Lucy died, second, Rouge and I are dating!" She suddenly stopped. "And what about the fake Fairy Tail members? What did you do?" I asked. She sighed deeply. "I used forbidden magic on them. But for a price. I had to give up on magic." "All of that to keep me?" Asked Natsu, who was behind me. Lisanna nodded. "Please don't be mad." "Mad? You killed a friend! I'm more than mad I'm furious!" Natsu yelled and stormed off. I left the room and went strait to the arena, not even bothering to talk to the Fairy Tail team.

I made it to our stand and Rouge rapidly hugged me. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked. I shook my head and told them what happened. Then Rouge rapidly kissed me. "It's okay. We'll figure out a way to settle this later." He said with a faint smile. I nodded and turned to go out to the stand.

Everyone was cheering. But then, the princess started talking. "I know everyone is excited about this event, but it has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the Fairy Tail and Sabertooth guilds have been through mage loss. The Grand Magic Games have been moved for two months from now. Thanks for understanding and have all a good day!" I turned to leave with the others when I had an idea. "Guys. I have to go somewhere with Rouge. Wait for us at the guild." I took a hold of Rouge's hand and started running. We ran miles until we got to the Heartfilia estate. "Chie, what are you doing?" Rouge asked. "Bringing me back to life." said Lucy. It sounded like her voice, so he'd understand who was talking. "Wait here." Lucy said. We ( Lucy and I) got in the mansion and ran to a room where Michelle, the doll, sat. I took her and we ran back outside, to see Natsu and the others. Maybe even half of the guild was there. "What are you all doing here?" Lucy asked.

No one was looking at us, so when they heard Lucy's voice, Natsu yelled her name. "Yes Natsu. It's me." she said. "Lucy and I share mind, heart and body." I said. Lisanna stepped up. "Lucy! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she repeated. "I forgive you, but I doubt Chieko will." I smiled and said "I forgive you Lisanna." I started walking to Rouge. "Let's go." I said. "Chieko isn't it better to do it here?" Lucy asked. We stopped dead in our tracks. "Yeah I think it is." I walked back to the house and sat Michelle at the door step. "Berelio, konoha ita ro Pierre!" I chanted. The doll then turned human. "Hello, Lucy." she said. "Hello Michelle. This isn't Lucy. It's Chieko. I have a favor to ask of you." by now, everyone had grown quiet. "Yes, and what would that be?" she asked. "Are you willing to help Lucy come back to life?" I asked. "Yes. I would give up myself as a vessel for sister's sake."

"Michelle, can you do this for me?" Lucy asked. She nodded. "I'd just turn back into a doll again. It's no problem." she said with a smile. I nodded and opened Loke's gate. "You really want to do this, Michelle?" asked Loke. She nodded again. He sighed and started the spell. I held hands with Michelle. After a few seconds, I found myself on the floor. There was an annoying ring in my ears and I couldn't hear. My eyes were opened wide, and I could see Rouge shaking me and saying something, but I couldn't hear. I saw what I thought I'd never see. Lucy was hugging Loke. I gave a little smile. I started to hear faint voices. "... Chie!... Chieko!... Can you hear me?! Chieko?!..." I think it was Rouge, but I couldn't make it out. He had tears on the edges of his eyes. He laid his head on my chest, I guess to hear my heart. He sat back up and hugged my immobile body.

"... Happy..." I managed to whisper. "... Everyone is... Happy... Right?... Did I... Do... Something right... For once...?" Rouge looked at me and gave me a smile, tears rolling down his eyes. He nodded rapidly. I tried moving my arms, but to no avail. "Chieko!" Lucy yelled. My hearing got better, and I saw her approach along with Loke, Lisanna and Natsu. I directed my eyes to her, but she put her hand in her mouth rapidly. Was I in that of bad shape? Loke moved rapidly towards me. He and Rouge laid me strait on the grass, and I gently closed me eyes and slept.

When I awoke, I was in the same place, but bandaged all over. Most of the Fairy Tail guild members had left, but there were still few. Lucy had a hold of my hand, eyes closed. I shook my hand a little, she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "She's awake!" she yelled. I sat up and hugged her. "It worked." I whispered. She nodded. "Chie!" yelled Rouge. I turned to see him, smiling big. I smiled back. He kneeled and hugged me. I took a deep breath and stood up. "Lucy," I started, "who do you want to stay with?" She smiled sadly. "Natsu and Lisanna love each other still, and I have someone who loves me already. I'll stay at Sabertooth. To keep and eye on you too, you reckless little girl!" She hugged me. Just then, Cana and Levy approached us. "We're happy you made a decision, Lu-chan." said Levy. Lucy smiled and hugged them both. We all said our goodbyes and ran back to our guild.

I burst open the guild doors with Lucy by my side. "We're back!" I yelled. The guild ambushed Lucy in an undertaking hug. I smiled brightly and held Rouge's hand tighter. I smiled at him. "Now everyone can be happy." I said. He then gently kissed me. I smiled at him. Everything is perfect. Lucy is happy, Sting is happy, Natsu is happy, Lisanna is happy...

I'm happy.