Just a Month

Sting put on our guild marks and we told him our plan. That guild is alot like Fairy Tail. Just as noisy and such. "Hey, you're pretty! Wanna get out and hit a hotel or somethin'?" Asked a drunk member. I kicked him. "Pervert!" I yelled. "Hey, Lucy, were are we going to stay again?" I asked. "Um... Yukino said we could stay with her, and so did Sting and Rouge... But one will have to stay with the boys and another with Yukino. There isn't enough room." Said Lucy. I sighed and looked around. I put my hands in.piano position and played a random melody. "I'll stay with the boys." I said. She looked rather surprised, but she shrugged it off. I stopped playing piano and started playing 'Poker Face' in guitar and singing. (Vid in media)

aimai kabutta kamen moshikashite ima made miseteta sore mo uso?

aitai tarinai HAATO sashidashite ki ga tsukya DAIYA mo ubawarechatteru

honshou? honnou? hontou?

saiwai saigai PIERO ochichatte mienai tokoro ni BURAFU hattemata

"Nounai doudai?" misukasare sugite dou ni mo kou ni mo atama ni kuru ze

acchi kocchi onisan kochira te no naru hou e I want you WAN PEA? TSUU PEA? iya FURU HAUSU? abaite miseru kara

mienai misenai ryoume fusaijatte "Mou nai" "Soukai" damasareta furi

ousama kidori no KAADO chiratsukase "Kou narya iji da" to noserareta ashi

"Iya iya soitsu wa nisemono desu" to iwarete ki ga tsukya mou te okurenu

nando mo nando mo damasarechatte dou ni mo kou ni mo atama ni kuru ze

kanzen hanzai naritataseru wa ikioi amatte I kill you ARIBAI tsukutte omote no kao wa ii ko ni shita furi

katte ureshii wa nai chimonme ano ko ga hoshii no I want you koukan jouken mitome sasenai JYOOKAA ubatte miseru kara

usotsuki kamen ura hontou wa terekakushi? oshiete yo

acchi kocchi onisan kochira te no naru hou e I want you ONE PAIR? TWO PAIR? iya FURU HAUSU? te no uchi akashite

kanzen hanzai naritataseru wa ikioi amatte I love you saigo no kirifuda sashidasu mae ni abaite miseru kara

honshou? honnou? hontou?

Everyone at the guild applauded. "Hey, Sting, Rouge, you mind if I stay with you guys? Only for a month. Lucy'll be ready by then." They both nodded. "No problem. Stay as long as you like." Said Rouge. I stood and took Lucy's arm. "Let's go. You have to train." She followed. We went back into the forest. "Okay, do everything I say." She nodded. "Angelic Dragon's Roar!" She did so. "Angelic Dragon's Claw Glance!" She did so. "Angelic Dragon's Secret Art!" She did so too. "You are ready, Lucy Heartfilia!!!" I yelled and hugged her. "Your turn!" She said. I took out the keys Lucy handed to me. Taurus, Gemini, Scorpio, Leo. "Fight me!" Yelled Lucy. "Open, gate of the bull, Taurus!" He came out after a flash of bright light. Lucy summoned Aries. I won. "We are both ready!!!" She yelled. "What are you girls fangirling for?" Asked Rouge, recently coming inside the forest.

We both hugged him. "We're ready!" He hugged back. "Natsu, Erza and Grey are at the guild." He said. "What for?" I asked in disgust. "Looking for the both of you." Lucy and I looked at each other. "What are we going to do? Natsu can smell us." I said. "He seams to have a cold, do. I'm taking Lucy to Yukino's and I'll take you, Chieko, to our house. Follow me." We both nodded. I put on a white dress, with help of Loke, and went on my way. Yukino was in front of her door. As she saw us, she quickly opened and we entered. "Did they leave town yet?" Asked Rouge. "No. They said that they're going to look around town, so both of you be careful." Said Yukino. We both nodded and kept on our way. We saw Erza, but managed to pass and get to the house. "That was close." I said with a sigh. Rouge patted my head. "You're strong, Chieko. For a runaway Fairy, that is." I smiled.