01; A day with him

It's already 8:30am in the morning and the sun ray starts to peek through the thick curtains. The alarm rang, making Mew groan. He reach for his phone and open his one eye.

He just grumbled when he saw what time is it. He sat on the bed and look at the person beside him. He's still sleeping, peacefully. He force himself to stood up and go to the bathroom to take a bath even though he still wants to sleep.

They're resting today.

But if he won't move, they'll surely had no choice but to order their food which is quite expensive for him. He can't settle in just one. He even get Gulf's food when he finish his.

After taking a bath, he just wear a loose pink t-shirt and a black short shots. He went downstairs while drying his hair using a towel.

He started to prepare their simple breakfast. Bacon strips, a sunny side up, fried rice and a milk for Gulf and just water for him.

It's been 5 years since they became together and just last 2 years, they decided to live together. Everyday, they learn new things to each other, either good or bad.

And Mew still couldn't understand why Gulf is still drinking milk. He's already a grown up man. But Mew didn't complain. He find it cute. Though Gulf would always complain when Mew calls him cute. It should be handsome because only girls are cute but Mew is an exemption.

After preparing their breakfast, Mew went outside just to see the surroundings. The sky is kinda turning grey. He open the window and the cold air hit his skin making him shiver. It's already December so it's natural for the air to get cold especially early in the morning.

He close it a bit and went back to the kitchen. He thought of waking Gulf up before the food gets cold but before he could, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Gulf kiss his nape and hug him from behind. Mew just smiled when he felt warmth.

"Morning," Gulf's voice is groggy. It's obvious that he just woke up. Mew giggled and looked at him through his shoulder. "Good morning," Mew just closed his eyes when he felt Gulf's breath on his neck, inhaling his scent.

"You smells so good," Gulf commented.

"It's because i already take a bath," He saw Gulf pouted. "Why you didn't woke me up?," He asked.

"I don't the heart to do so," Mew shrugged. "Mew~!," Gulf whined.

"What?," Mew asked innocently. He know why Gulf is being like this but he just pretend that he didn't know.

"I need some loving," he said. Mew turned at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. But Gulf whined more. "Seriously, what do you want?," Mew asked.

"You didn't woke me up." Mew's brows furrowed. "So?," Gulf pulled away from the hug and pouted. "You don't want us to take a bath together," he mumbled and Mew clearly heard it. "You don't love me anymore,"

Mew just stand there, looking at him. He's suppressing a laugh. It's quite rare for Gulf to be like this seriously. Not really rare but when he's like this Mew can't help but to find him cute. And yeah, he really need some loving.

Gulf looked at him. He noticed how Mew's shoulders going up and down and he know that he's suppressing a laugh. He just sigh. "Just let it out,"

And just by that Mew burst into fits laugh. Gulf just frowned. Mew is still laughing but he is stopping it now. He decided to went near Gulf and hug him. He kiss both of his cheeks and his lios but unlike earlier, it's not a peck anymore. They are starting to devour each others lips.

They just pull away when they run out of breaths. "Is that enough loving?," Mew asked breathless. "More than enough," he said. Mew just snorted. He can still Gulf pouting a little.