05; Lowkey

Once Mew got down from the car he immediately rushed to his classroom. He's now late and surely, the prof will be mad.

Once Mew got on the classroom, he fixed his tousled hair and so as his thick glasses.

The prof stared at him. "Mr, Jongcheveevat. Do you know what time it is already?," The prof crossed his arm on his chest.

"I-I'm sorry prof," Mew said and touch his glasses.

The prof nodded. "Now take a seat and i don't want this to happen again. Understand?,"

Mew just nod and sat on his seat which is at the back of the classroom near the window.

The prof continue his class so Mew just listen to him. But after a couple of seconds, someone barged in the door and all eyes locked on Gulf causing the girls inside the room contains a squeal. Gulf's hair is messy, and he's wearing his varsity jacket. Only the other strap of his bag are on his shoulder.

"Mr. Traipipattanapong." The professor greeted while he's taking a deep breath.

Gulf just glance at him like he's not an important person and just went to sat on his seat. Mew just shook his head as he looked away. Gulf is really rude and ignorant.

Gulf slumped on his seat, his other feet is on his arm desk. The prof just started at him blanky. "What?," Gulf grumbled.

"We're in the school. Sit properly," the prof said. Gulf just tsked and messed his hair, but he also sat straight.

The prof continue his class and it's boring for Gulf. So he just look at the guy on the back who's wearing a thick glasses and a white hoodie. He looks so really focused. Gulf's brows raised.

Mew felt his glance on his direction so Mew looked at him too, his eyes are throwing daggers at him. He saw him smirk and it's pissing him off. He glanced at the prof and it's currently facing the blackboard. He looked at Gulf and showed him his middle finger which causing Gulf to smirk widely.

Time passed until the class ends and Mew's focus already disappeared because of Gulf being a bastard and keep on distracting him.

Lunch time came and Mew just stay in the classroom. Gulf went out of the classroom and he's the only one in here. Mew sighed in contentment.

"Peaceful," He mumbled. He put his earphones on and just stared reading but he got interrupted when someone sat beside him and took his other earphone on his ear.

Mew saw that it's Gulf so he immediately push him away. Gulf fell on the floor with his butt first and Mew just smirk.

Gulf groaned but he stood up after sometime and clean his lower back by taking of the dust. Mew became serious when Gulf suddenly put leg on his arm chair.

"What do you want?!," Mew's voice filled with annoyance. But Mew was shock when Gulf suddenly held his hands and caressed it softly.

"I'm sorry please?," Gulf said apologetically.

Mew took a deep breath and just stare at Gulf. "For what?,"

"I-I don't know.." Gulf said. Mew just crossed his arm on his chest while looking at Gulf. "Tell me exactly what you did wrong,"

Gulf pouted and sat back on the chair he put beside Mew. He then hugged Mew, making Mew's soft tummy as his pillow. "Sorry because of me you're late," Gulf mumbled.

Mew just nod while grinning. "And??,"

"Sorry for distracting you earlier," Gulf looked at him and he's using his puppy eyes.

Mew just giggled and pinch his nose lightly. Gulf just smiled too and let Mew do what he wants.

The reason why they're late is, Gulf didn't let him sleep last night and they stayed up until midnight because of Gulf's laziness.

They're both living in a apartment that Gulf bought for himself. But when they became together, Mew decided to live with him too.

They have to do their school tasks but Gulf being a lazy asshole, he just play games and Mew needs to stop him so he can do his school works already. And Gulf is actually happy to have Mew with him. Because even though how stubborn and an asshole he is, Mew is still there for him, staying by his side and loving him unconditionally.

"So, do you forgive me now?," Gulf asked.

Mew nodded. "But be responsible next time!," Mew lightly slap his chest. Gulf playfully salute at him.

Mew just giggled. "Anyways, where did you go?,"

Gulf showed the paper bag. "I.. made for you," Gulf said. Mew saw Gulf getting shy. He just grinned and accept the paper bag. He looked at it to see a tupperware.

Mew take it out of the bag to see a sandwich, it was cut in half and there is four of it inside. Mew's eyes sparkle and he immediately hug Gulf tight.

Gulf broke into a smile and hug Mew back. "It's not good as the sandwich you always made but.. it's edible,"

Mew just chuckled and pull away from the hug. Mew open the tupperware and he saw a note from that it stick on the side. It's says 'I'm sorry, baby'

Others will see Gulf as a tough and a badass man. He mostly got involve in some fights and he's a good soccer player. Some also call him a chick magnet and a playboy.

But for Mew, he's his sweet love. His hubby that will not be at ease if he's mad at him, his hubby that will do sweet things only to him. And lastly, his hubby that's always their for him.

Mew just smiled lovingly at him. "Thank you for this, love."

Gulf smiled and fixed Mew's hair. "I'll do everything for you baby," he said.

Mew just smiled and put his book back on his bag. He both of them are still listening on the music from Mew's phone.

Suddenly a music entitled Lowkey started playing on Mew's phone.

Both looked at each other while smiling lovingly.

They can relate.

Because even their relationship is also a lowkey one.

And for them, it's better this way.

~

Just a short oneshot for you guys❤️

How was it? Let me know in the comments🥰