03; My Auan

Mew is just sitting on the couch while eating chips. He's boringly surfing through his facebook as he keep glancing at his boyfriend's back from time to time.

"I'll go mid, defend the top lane," he heard him said. He just pouted. He just play all day and completely ignore him like an air.

Mew regret when he pulled out that prank on him. Well, he just prank him by telling him that he already found someone and he'll leave him for good. It was supposed to be just a prank but Gulf really take it seriously. Gulf actually planned to leave but Mew stopped him.

He tried to coax him but no effect. He wants to cry and he actually did. Gulf wiped his tears but unlike before, no forehead kiss, no kiss on the temple, no kiss on both cheeks and on his lips.

He want to wail and complain. So bad. But it's his fault too. So he'll do everything so Gulf would talk to him again. 

"Fuck! To the bottom lane!," Now Gulf is mad.

Mew stood up and put his phone on the side table and went to the kitchen. He took the jar of milk on the cabinet and a mango juice on on the cupboard. He took the ice cubes on the fridge and he plugged the blender on.

He put 4 ice cubes on the blender then 5 spoons of powdered milk then he starts to blend it. When the ice was already crushed enough and the mixture is already smooth. He add the 2 cups of mango juice and blend it again.

After that, he took two glasses and carefully put the mixture in it. Then he took two straws and put it on either of the mixture.

~

Gulf heard the blender was on and he knew that Mew is using it. He just secretly smile. He's actually mad because of the prank that Mew pulled. Thinking of Mew with someone is driving him crazy. Even though it's just a prank, he actually take it seriously.

He tried to focus on his game when he heard Mew's footsteps. He made his face emotionless when Mew put the mango milkshake he made for him. He glanced at it but never on Mew and just look at the monitor back.

He heard Mew sighed and suddenly took the controller on his hand. Gulf was quite shock when Mew sat on his lap, hugging him. Usually when they still didn't reconcile, Mew will let him play games until he was done or will take a break. That's when Mew will say sorry and coax him until he's no longer mad.

Gulf wants to wrap his hands around Mew but he stopped himself. He's still kinda mad. Mew hug him tight and kiss his nape. Gulf just close his eyes.

"Love," Mew called. Gulf remained quite. "Love," Mew called again, but this time he wiggle his body like he's whining. "Talk to me, please?," Mew pleaded. But Gulf didn't even said a word.

He pull away and look at him. Their eyes met and Mew is slowly getting lost by those beautiful eyes. Until now he's still confuse why him, why Gulf chose to love him when there is a lot of girls out their. Everytime he will think like this, it actually made his chest heavy but not anymore. Gulf showed him how much he loves him that he already thought that Gulf is only his. And Gulf is not allowed to do this things to others.

"How long will you stare at me?," Gulf finally spoke.

"Until you talk to me," Mew said. Gulf sigh and stood up. Mew straddle his long legs around Gulf's torso but Gulf put him down on the couch where he's sitting earlier. Mew glared at him but Gulf didn't even tryied to look at him again and he focus on his game.

So you're being like that to me now huh?

An idea suddenly went inside Mew's mind making him grin. It's 100% sure that Gulf would totally lose his sanity.