08; Naughty

(A/N: this will be a spoiler scene so don't be shock if you will read this one in my other stories in the future, though their names is different in there :>>>)

~~~

Mew just smirk when he finally arrived infront of the bar. He looked everywhere and he found Gulf's car.

He took of his helmet and hopped off his bike. He gave to the guard his helmet and fix his leather jacket that is so expensive. This is Gucci bruh.

He went inside the bar and he immediately cover his ears because it's very noisy. His ears is kind of sensitive from loud noises.

He roamed his eyes and he found him. His blood boil seeing some girl touching him sensually and he even doesn't seems to care!

Mew didn't waste any time and went to get his man and pry the hands of those filthy girls. Gulf looked at him but he was shock to see Mew's expression. He looks scary and it's actually scaring the shit out of him. He's not used to this Mew he see right now.

"What are you doing here?," Gulf asked coldly. He came here to refresh his mind and maybe, just maybe he'll forgot Mew tonight. He already vowed to himself that he won't fall for him and his antics.

"To fetch you," Mew said in a cold voice too.

"You go home first. I'll stay here for a while," Gulf said and look away.

"Babe, who's he?," The girl on his right side asked while he's caressing his shoulder up and down.

"Baby he looks scary," the other girl on his left side said.

Gulf just sighed. He somehow felt irritated by their touches and he's not interested in it anymore.

Mew is just looking at them. His heart is breaking seeing Gulf with other girls. Suddenly, his phone rang.

Feeling pissed off, he took out his phone and he saw his bestfriend's name, Tong.

He answered it as he smirk thinking of a plan. This might or might not work but if this won't really work, he will not have a choice but to drag Gulf out of this place. Mew's eyes widened when the girl on Gulf's right side kiss his cheek. That's my man you're to touch you slut!

Well, not really. Gulf always avoid and ignore him whenever he is around but he's little by little, talking to him until they're having some good conversation. But just this night, earlier. He left him when he said he saw him with someone, and that someone is just his classmate.

He can feel that he's mad because he's releasing pheromones earlier making him whimper.

"Hi Liam," he greeted. Liam is the name of his classmate. He saw Gulf got stunned.

"Liam? What the heck, my name is Tong you idiot," Tong said.

"Just play along! You're idiot too," he mindlinked him. Tong just rolled his eyes and decided to play along too.

"Where are you by the way?," Tong asked.

"I'm at the bar right now." Mew smirk when Gulf slightly turned his head at him. "Can you fetch me h— hey!," Mew complained when Gulf suddenly took his phone and turn the power off. Mew's eyes widened when Gulf throw it on the nearest wall and it shattered into pieces. "My phone!," Mew cried. He was about to get it when Gulf held his wrist tight that it hurt him. "What the— let go!," He tried to get off his grip but Gulf is too strong.

Gulf is actually struggling as Mew is really trying to get off. When they reached the entrance the guard gave Mew his helmet.

Mew yelled when Gulf suddenly carry him like a sack of rice. "Gulf! Let me go!," Mew whined. "Ahh!," Mew yelped when Gulf spank his ass cheek.